Christmas Carol Barbie

ssf

The Christmas Carol Barbie is posted in the Walmart Toy Book/Guide. According to the ad it says it is exclusive to Walmart. I checked my local Walmart and they haven't gotten them in yet, I wanted to know if anyone has found this at Walmart OR anywhere else. THanks :)

I saw a Christmas Carol Barbie set at Sam's Club for $28.88. It came with Barbie, a cat, and 3 little girl dolls. It was so cute! I wanted to buy it even though DD is only 17 months.

+1 It's on my wish list for DD. I plan on getting her a holiday barbie every christmas. Just debating if I should get her this one or get her the official holiday barbie. it was absolutely adorable.

+1 It's on my wish list for DD. I plan on getting her a holiday barbie every christmas. Just debating if I should get her this one or get her the official holiday barbie. it was absolutely adorable.

Oh, good idea, I think I will do that too! I'm sure she will like Barbies when she is a little older. And that set was adorable, plus there is a Barbie Christmas Carol movie you can buy. BTW congrats on the shirt!!:)

:2stereo: "City sidewalks.. Busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style. In the air there's a feeling of Christmas" :2stereo: Oh! Wrong type of Christmas Carol. :P LOL. Thats my pathetic attempt at humor.

Silver bells is actually one of my favorite Xmas songs :yup:

Oh, good idea, I think I will do that too! I'm sure she will like Barbies when she is a little older. And that set was adorable, plus there is a Barbie Christmas Carol movie you can buy. BTW congrats on the shirt!!:)

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about the shirt :D The barbies wasn't my idea, so I can't take credit. My parents bought ME one every year up until I had my daughter - and then I took over buying them. It's funny because I was anti-barbie as a kid - but now I see the tradition part of it as well as the potential investment.