30% off at Victoria Secret

sososkyds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9F 233787 Cotton rib henley sweater S 1 $13.30 In-Stock

d88-chocolate

5H 216248 Atomizer coffret OS 1 $0.00 In-Stock

multicolor (99)

Ship Totals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Total $13.30

Shipping/Handling $5.99

Sales Tax $0.93

Pymt Summary Bill Today

$20.22 (will be 10.22)

Rewards Certificates will be subtracted from the order total before your credit

card is charged.

I used GET30, SCENT08 and my 10 off email.

I called and placed the order for a "pink t-shirt" that was 15.50 bc it wouldnt work online, but then i used

pink08 and got a free pink dog.

so my total was only $6 and change for the shirt and the dog, after using the 30% coupon and the $10 from the previous purchase.

I am so excited. I"ve never had a Victoria Secret bra before, Only Walmart. I had to call them, I used my take 20 for twenty dollars off, get25 for 25% off and added the code for free panty with any bra purchase. I had to call them and add another item because I didn't have enough money in my bill so I aded a 9.99 perfume set on clearance from 24.00 . She couldn't get the free panty code to work either, so I submitted the order online and she went in and manually changed it. It was 3.13. I can't believe it.

I need some help figuring out how to do this. I have these items in my cart listed below. the scarf is supposed to be free with the sweater purchase, but does show a $28 price. I have the $20 email and have to enter the code for that along with the provided certificate number. I don't know where to add the certificate number. Also, can I use with that code, the GET30 code and the GET25 with it? Or the SCENT08? what does that Scent08 give you? I am so confused. I want to be able to get the best deal here if I can. Thanks for anyone who can help me get this deal to work.

9O-201968

Cotton rib v-neck sweater

001-ivory

9O-217245

Mock turtleneck

093-black

9G-234634

Cotton rib scarf

pink mouline (32R)

9G-231998

Cotton rib snap-henley sweater

royal teal heather (47R)

my email for the take $20 off says I have to enter the certificate number also. Does anyone know where that number get entered?

Yes, when you enter your codes you do the one that was get20 or whatever it was first. that opens up another 2 boxes where you enter the individual code.

When you have the three codes you should enter:

GET25

TAKE20

CTNSCARF

That will take 25% off one item, $20 off your total and zero out the scarf giving it to you for free. You'll then get another box that opens up where you have to enter the user specific code for the $20 off.

hope that helps.

I need some help figuring out how to do this. I have these items in my cart listed below. the scarf is supposed to be free with the sweater purchase, but does show a $28 price. I have the $20 email and have to enter the code for that along with the provided certificate number. I don't know where to add the certificate number. Also, can I use with that code, the GET30 code and the GET25 with it? Or the SCENT08? what does that Scent08 give you? I am so confused. I want to be able to get the best deal here if I can. Thanks for anyone who can help me get this deal to work.

9O-201968

Cotton rib v-neck sweater

001-ivory

9O-217245

Mock turtleneck

093-black

9G-234634

Cotton rib scarf

pink mouline (32R)

9G-231998

Cotton rib snap-henley sweater

royal teal heather (47R)