Partial Black Friday AD Lisiting

DaFees

Hello everyone, I wasn't able to get the full ad as I have no cameras nor could I just walk out of the store with a copy of the ad, but I did manage to write some things down... So here it goes:

Open from 4am to midnight with "early birds" till 1pm

All toys 50% off

All jewelery (except specialty brands like Vera) 60% off + additional 20% off

Nextar x3 GPS $99.99 with $20 MIR

Free 6-in-1 game cube (180pc set, includes chess, checkers, poker chips, dice, cards) with $35 beauty purchase

Digital Labs 7" portable DVD player $49.99 after $30 MIR

$29.99 mp4 2gb video / audio player

50% off all kids apparel

10%-50% off all kitchen electrics

Samsung 8.1mp Digital Camera with 3x optical zoom, $79.99 (looks like the same one sears is having at their friends and family sale this Sunday night)

$10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend online and in our stores. This offer is good for both BF and Saturday

This is all I have for now and the earliest I could get more info would be this coming Friday. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask as I may be able to answer them.

Guest RealLivePrinces
The ad was shipped to stores and should start arriving soon if it hasn't already. I have my copy and just like last year, I'll wait for it to leak and then help clarify any questions after that. :)

The ad was shipped to stores and should start arriving soon if it hasn't already. I have my copy and just like last year, I'll wait for it to leak and then help clarify any questions after that. :)

That's wonderful news. Kohl's is the ONE place I won't miss on bf. I don't even really NEED much this year, but at those great prices it's worth it to stock up for the future. :D

So, does that mean all toys will be 50% off or just selected? Will that part be available online with a free shipping code somewhere, plus the extra 15% off from pick a sale??

I am definitely excited for this one!! I might just be able to finish 80% of my shopping in one store!!!!

So, does that mean all toys will be 50% off or just selected? Will that part be available online with a free shipping code somewhere, plus the extra 15% off from pick a sale??

I am definitely excited for this one!! I might just be able to finish 80% of my shopping in one store!!!!

Probably all toys. I'm thinking that's what they did last year, but I could be wrong. And yes, I believe you can use your 15% off pick a day code + free shipping if you can find it.

Me, I'm going to the b&m though so I may be wrong.

They usually have all toys 50% off and you can use your extra 15% coupon in the store, I have never tried it online.

the toys run so much higher at kohls

:yup:

but with the 50% off and if you have an extra 15% off coupon then they can be a pretty good deal, they do get new different toys in for christmas but they still don't have as many toys as say target or other stores, definitely a lot of baby toys if you have little ones to buy for

Kohls usually does special sets from Fisher Price that are not available anywhere else. There will be extra pieces, etc that aren't offered in other kits which can make them a great deal.

I will agree with you that their everyday price is way more than I would ever pay for some things. But when they are on sale and then a coupon to boot, it makes it great!

The coupon is only for Kohl's Charge Card customers. They're mailed out frequently, with one always falling during the time period of BF. This year's extra 15% coupon is for Nov. 13-Nov. 30, or something like that. Mine arrived in the mail about three days ago. If you don't have Kohl's Charge you won't be eligible for the extra 15%.