Costco Black Friday Ad Posted

Aaron

D'you know if this is in-store only? And if it is, by some miracle, online as well, d'you have to be a member if you're shopping online?

Thanks!

Yes it's in store only.

You do have to be a member membership is around 50 bucks.

I can't say for sure about the online stuff I know there are some things that were not posted that are online only.

You will have to go to the store to get the coupons to get the deals then when you go to the store you give them the coupon and your all good as long as they still have what your buying.

The only thing I could suggest is to see if they would give you a pass for Black Friday.

I was at Costco today and they were handing out the coupon booklets for the After Thanksgiving sale already. My local stores never offer the coupon books at the customer service desk during the sales so if you're planning to get something on BF, you may want to make a trip there soon.

Nice way to waste money with lawyers. Just remember this when they need a bail out.

FYI, Costco's lawyers sent us a letter today asking that their BF ad be removed. Luckily, they gave us until December 5th to comply with this request, so it won't be a problem :P

Some real bright people over there... lol

FYI, Costco's lawyers sent us a letter today asking that their BF ad be removed. Luckily, they gave us until December 5th to comply with this request, so it won't be a problem :P

Some real bright people over there... lol

This makes no sense to me the ad was posted the day they were handing them out as far as I can remember.:eek::yup: