Dicks Sporting Goods Black Friday Doorbusters

Brad

Can anyone read the online ID# for the $39.98 Field & Stream Waterproof Bomber Jacket, Bib or Pants? (There's a store about 30 miles from me, but I'm not fighting the horrible traffic just for that! lol)

TIA!!

ETA: Thanks for posting this ad, Brad!! :)

Edited by hopeky94

Pretty sad when this is the ad that has been the best for me so far. I do usually even go there on BF. I am interested in the camo and the $15.00 off coupon for athletic wear. I cannot read the fine print- so this one I'll have to read further on to see what it excludes. Never mind the coupon just panned in, I was hoping to use it for Underarmour. Anyhow, the Camo is still a good deal for me. I need either pants or bibs for my son.

Can anyone read the online ID# for the $39.98 Field & Stream Waterproof Bomber Jacket, Bib or Pants? (There's a store about 30 miles from me, but I'm not fighting the horrible traffic just for that! lol)

TIA!!

ETA: Thanks for posting this ad, Brad!! :)

It looks like 3362204. When I enter that ID # online, it does show F & S bomber jacket, bib, or pants but it states youth sizes.

Pretty sad when this is the ad that has been the best for me so far. I do usually even go there on BF. I am interested in the camo and the $15.00 off coupon for athletic wear. I cannot read the fine print- so this one I'll have to read further on to see what it excludes. Never mind the coupon just panned in, I was hoping to use it for Underarmour. Anyhow, the Camo is still a good deal for me. I need either pants or bibs for my son.

I was also interested in th $15 off coupon. It excludes north face, nike livestrong, burton, under armour, and something else I can't read. Darn! I really wanted some new North Face ski pants.

Does Dicks sell swim wear? DD needs a new competitive practice suit and have been thinking about trying to wait till BF to see if any sports stores will have a generic X off of any purchase type coupon.

Just to let you know we get our competitive practice suits from www.swimoutlet.com and also www.Finals.com

Hope that helps

her team suits are finals and I should probably just get different color in them .....just of course hoping to get a deal :P

Boy did we miss the boat on first suit. We figured a generic swim suit wouldnt be best so plunked out the 35$ for a speedo...it has NOT held up. Its faded and so stretched out its barely staying on. She has dropped some weight but nothing so drastic as to how suit hangs on her now. Talk to her coach and she said to make sure it has some 3 letter in the materials (pht phb...cant remember now) Her team suits have it and are a little looser from weight drop but we ordered a size below where she would wear on coach's recommendation and that was a good idea cause now they are about perfect

Hey just a quick Q no one on our team has them....do you or anyone you know use prescription goggles? DD wears glasses and is very close to blind w/out them so seeing wall for turns is rough as well as setting a mark to dive from blocks to. Just looking for anyone with experience with a particular maker or retailer

Hope they have an over and under Benelli in the rest of the ad.

There is one, STF 3000 O/U 12ga., 28", 20ga., 26", or .410, 26"

Includes ejectors and extended choke tubes. Sale price - $399.98 plus $50 mail in rebate. Final price $349.98

I don't know what any of that means, but I hope it helps. There was no web ID# in the ad.

There is one, STF 3000 O/U 12ga., 28", 20ga., 26", or .410, 26"

Includes ejectors and extended choke tubes. Sale price - $399.98 plus $50 mail in rebate. Final price $349.98

I don't know what any of that means, but I hope it helps. There was no web ID# in the ad.

Hey, thanks. I don't know what it all means either but DH will.

Dick's does sell swimwear, but what is kept in stock is highly cyclical so there is no guarantee that they will have many choices available to you.

To the person asking if Dick's is a mob scene on BF, usually not. It's busy, but not crazy. The past few years the hot item has been the kayak (3rd year in a row I think for a big discount on a kayak).

The Contour golf shoe may go quickly in popular sizes as that is a pretty good price for that shoe (Please note that it is only one specific model of Contour as there are several styles of this shoe). Most Contours retail for $99.99. They are a genuine leather and very comfortable golf shoe and have a 2 year waterproof warranty.

does anyone know if you can print coupons from the sales ad that has been scanned and use them BF. The carhart coat coupon would be great but I live about 1 hr away from the closest store and in a different state so I don't know where to get a hard copy of the sales ad.