Imaginext Spike the Ultra Dinosaur

cookiemun

I am not sure if they will sell out but I can tell you that I doubt very seriously that he goes any lower than the 129.99 that he is right now. Being a brand new toy and selling like it is I don't see them dropping the price. I just went and bought one for my son. Keep a watch on your Friday and Sunday papers because you can get some good coupons to use on this from TRU.

I want to get it for my son too. He loves it. Everytime we go in Target he starts saying Dino, dino...

I have been trying to wait for a sale on it too. I have also been thinking baout them selling out and have been tempted to just buy it.

Im still gonna hold out hope for the walmart, target, or TRU, but I guess I won't hold my breath lol. I keep telling myself if it goes on sale for bf below $90 then I will be willing to camp out over night. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I guess when it comes to our kids we will do whatever. lol. Thanks for everyones imput.

I saw one of these at WalMart today while scooting around the store with my little 7 year old cousin... THAT THING IS AWESOME! I wouldn't mind to get one for myself. L O L ! ! That sounds really childish, but it looked really cool.

I'm soooooooo glad for another adult to say the same thing! :) Kids were patiently waiting for me to stop playing with it at Target yesterday! LOL It is AWESOME!

I bought one today for dd at toys r us. Used the 15% off coupon and also the coupon for the $10 gift card from the big toy book. Turned around and used the $10 gift card for a gift for my other dd. Paid $115 including tax for spike. Hated to pay that much, but it's the one thing dd wants this year.