Staples Black Friday Laptop

BigSlama912

We just got about 15 hp laptops in for black friday

Specs:

HP G50-109NR

AMD Athlon Dual Core QL-60 processor (1.92Ghz 1mb L1 cache)

120gb hard drive

2046mb ram

15 in 1 card reader

DVD/RW reader and writer

6 cell lithium ion battery.

15.4" screen

*possibly a webcam...*

I think its going to be either 299 or 399 but at least in that range

not sure on the price yet but hope to find out tommorow

All stores wil be well stocked with omnitech picture frames and bluetooth headsets as well as the tom tom 125 gps units... we have 12 of those.

I know we will have some off brand 12 sheet heavy duty shredder for cheap as well

like i said... hope to get yall prices soon...

We just got about 15 hp laptops in for black friday

Specs:

HP G50-109NR

AMD Athlon Dual Core QL-60 processor (1.92Ghz 1mb L1 cache)

120gb hard drive

2046mb ram

15 in 1 card reader

DVD/RW reader and writer

6 cell lithium ion battery.

15.4" screen

*possibly a webcam...*

I think its going to be either 299 or 399 but at least in that range

not sure on the price yet but hope to find out tommorow

All stores wil be well stocked with omnitech picture frames and bluetooth headsets as well as the tom tom 125 gps units... we have 12 of those.

I know we will have some off brand 12 sheet heavy duty shredder for cheap as well

like i said... hope to get yall prices soon...

it 399.98 with a free printer i have the black fri ad:D:D:D:D:D

Plz post the staple ad

Really want to see the kind of deals they have....the ads this year have really went bad since last year....so far ads last year were much much better in my opinion

I totally agree. The best so far is Best Buy and that's not even too great. With Circuit City filing bankrupcy I didn't expect too much from them, it was actually a little better than I expected bu still no place as good as last year. Unless these stores do something to get people to come in I can't see too many people rushing to the stores with the deals posted so far, which accounts for the major ones.

I totally agree. The best so far is Best Buy and that's not even too great. With Circuit City filing bankrupcy I didn't expect too much from them, it was actually a little better than I expected bu still no place as good as last year. Unless these stores do something to get people to come in I can't see too many people rushing to the stores with the deals posted so far, which accounts for the major ones.

I thought the exact opposite on Circuit City...I thought since they are going down in debt and need money they would give good deals to get customers to come to get deals at a good price to the people but make money for them if they buy a mass bulk sale so that ppl would not be dissapointed. I think the main stores this year are going to be Walmart, Staples, Office Stores, and possibly Bestbuy but much less than last year

I thought the exact opposite on Circuit City...I thought since they are going down in debt and need money they would give good deals to get customers to come to get deals at a good price to the people but make money for them if they buy a mass bulk sale so that ppl would not be dissapointed. I think the main stores this year are going to be Walmart, Staples, Office Stores, and possibly Bestbuy but much less than last year

Could really have gone either way. Good deals to get more people in the store andhope they buy other non sale items, or bad deals since all these retailers lose money on the doorbuster items in hope that they buy enough other items to make a profit. After seeing the ad it seems CC went with the optio of hoping that by offering some good deals on lower cost (and lower risk) items they could get some people in the store. I also noticed the laptop that C has appears to be the same specs as the one BB has for $379, except CC has it for full price of $649, which is the retail price listed for the BB item being sol for $379. If they keep going this way they will be closing another 155 stores in 2009.

Could really have gone either way. Good deals to get more people in the store andhope they buy other non sale items, or bad deals since all these retailers lose money on the doorbuster items in hope that they buy enough other items to make a profit. After seeing the ad it seems CC went with the optio of hoping that by offering some good deals on lower cost (and lower risk) items they could get some people in the store. I also noticed the laptop that C has appears to be the same specs as the one BB has for $379, except CC has it for full price of $649, which is the retail price listed for the BB item being sol for $379. If they keep going this way they will be closing another 155 stores in 2009.

Yea I see what u mean.....

Overall CC seems to have better deals this year than BB though In my opinion but BB has better computer deals...

CC=Next possible CompUSA?

Yea I see what u mean.....

Overall CC seems to have better deals this year than BB though In my opinion but BB has better computer deals...

CC=Next possible CompUSA?

For overall laptop performance, quality, and price I think BB takes the lead with the Toshiba. Most techs or professionals in the computer business would recommend Toshiba rather than an HP. Don't get me wrong, HP has gotten a lot better in the past few years, but Toshiba is the way to go. As far as other items Best Buy has a 1tb External for $149.99, Staples has it for $139.99. CC has a few good eals but nothing spectcular. I may get there after going to the other stores if I have time. Staples has most of the best deals on computer accessories though, Best Buy has the best deals (and more coming) on laptops. I'm lucky though. I can see Target, Staples, Macys, JCP, Kohls, Sears, Best Buy, Circuit City, KB Toys, Dick's Sporting goods, Lowes, as well as others all from the same corner, lol. Only major retailers not here is Walmart (5 miles), and Home Depot (2 Miles).