$10 FREE "Holiday Bonus" from Coinstar exp 12/7/08

erose630

Coinstar coin counting is FREE when you turn your coins into a gift card or eCert. Now through December 7th when you try our Free Coin Counting option and cash in $40 or more, we’ll send you a $10 holiday bonus.

http://www.coinstar.com/US/html/landingpromo2008

The $10 holiday bonus offer ends 12/07/08. Offer valid at participating Coinstar Centers in the U.S. only and excludes Puerto Rico. Consumer will receive a $10 gift card or eCertificate for the same brand that was originally cashed in for. Please expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer good on qualified transactions made between November 7, 2008 and December 7, 2008. Transactions occurring before or after these dates are not eligible for this offer. Offer is only valid on coin transactions. Limit one per name or household. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. No cash substitutions. Failure to follow the above rules may result in disqualification. See offer details and full rules at www.coinstar.com.

I know I'm about to get $40 in coins at the bank and cash them in for my free $10 :yup:

• 3 months later...