WalMarts version of Amazon Prime

ginabarrett

WalMart has now come up with a new shipping option that reminds me of Amazon Prime. It is still site to store shipping (As opposed to your house) but it will get there faster, 3-5 days instead of 5-7 or so... but it costs $29 per year. I like that it is cheaper than Prime, but what I liked about prime was it was to my door and without it there is a minimum purchase required for free shipping. For this I am only getting it a couple of days faster, I don't think that is worth it to me.

http://www.walmart.com/sitetostore?adid=1500000000000006977610

Any of you thinking of trying this?

WalMart has now come up with a new shipping option that reminds me of Amazon Prime. It is still site to store shipping (As opposed to your house) but it will get there faster, 3-5 days instead of 5-7 or so... but it costs $29 per year. I like that it is cheaper than Prime, but what I liked about prime was it was to my door and without it there is a minimum purchase required for free shipping. For this I am only getting it a couple of days faster, I don't think that is worth it to me.

http://www.walmart.com/sitetostore?adid=1500000000000006977610

Any of you thinking of trying this?

I probably wont use it. I've used Site To Store a few times and since it's free I'll just keep using that. I don't see any point in paying just to have an item a few days sooner.

I did site to store with WM a week ago and it got there within 3 days anyway so why waste the money when you still have to drive there and it's not door to door. Way to go WM another stupid idea.

Exactly. I noticed this on their site yesterday- I purchased a bike for my dd(20) in Denver and had it shipped to the store there. The arrival was suppose to be 11/19/08 and it was there for pick up on 11/10/08. Just another way for Walmart to nickle and dime a customer :(