HUGE discounts 90% and more on clothes and accessories!!! Buckle.com $5 shipping!!!

ashemgra

Oh, also an F.Y.I, if you're looking to buy Christmas gifts here for other people beware. Most of the clothing comes with black lines through the tags on the clothes or the tags cut in half just to show that they were bought at discount prices. So, it's not going to look like a brand new item to give as a gift.

Oh, also an F.Y.I, if you're looking to buy Christmas gifts here for other people beware. Most of the clothing comes with black lines through the tags on the clothes or the tags cut in half just to show that they were bought at discount prices. So, it's not going to look like a brand new item to give as a gift.

Thanks

I just got my order in. My scarves & belts are in good shape. I'm happy with them. However, the flip flops I ordered were in bad shape. One pair was scraped up & had imprints in them. I guess they were in the store & were sent back to the warehouse? They looked like they had already been worn! It's one of the items that I can return, according to my invoice I can return it to a store. Yep, making a trip to the mall this weekend. :(