Info on targets bf ad:

wnc_mom

My sister works at target she is just a cashier but she knows for a fact that these are some of the items:

hdmi cables, lexmark printers, guitar hero, westinghouse 26 inch w/o dvd, memorex ipod dock, dual screen dvd player, rca surround sound system, 2GB SD card (Lexar?), Xbox 360 is part of the 2 day,42"lcd westinghouse $199 DB,the 26 inch Westinghouse TVs with built in DVD also a DB but she wasn't clear on the price.

hope this helps some she dos'nt fool around with that stuff much being a cashier but her bf works in the stock room and is trying to get ahold of some thanksgiving planner thing they have thier apparently its like gold? IDK?

not sure about the x-box... like i said she didn't get all the details her bf works in the stock room and they are supposed to get some kind of thanksgiving planning guide? it has all the BF items and prices in it these items are ones that came in this past week for the sale on BF and the 2 day sale...

As for the tv's i'm thinking that price was for the 26in' maybe since the reg price for them is around $429.99 there is no 46in tv on thier site but thats what she wrote in her email i will have to figure that one out they do have a 40' for $798.00 right now but thats the closest i could find i will try to get more info tomm.

it's probably a 22" monitor from westinghouse. I got the same deal 2 years ago from best buy. Target isn't typically known for crazy doorbuster prices but they do give rainchecks! So if you do see a good deal you can always stop there last and they'll usually honor the deals for anyone who shows up.

it's probably a 22" monitor from westinghouse. I got the same deal 2 years ago from best buy. Target isn't typically known for crazy doorbuster prices but they do give rainchecks! So if you do see a good deal you can always stop there last and they'll usually honor the deals for anyone who shows up.

That must be a YMMV thing. Doesn't the ad say specifically "no rainchecks"? I don't think they'll give them here.

I hope so thats one of the things im trying to find this year on BF.

That must be a YMMV thing. Doesn't the ad say specifically "no rainchecks"? I don't think they'll give them here.

not always. If it is a "special purchase" item they won't because it is something they will only stock for that 2 day time frame.

But on everything else, they have always given me rainchecks - movies, games, etc.