Element 32" HDTV $399.99 is this a good deal?

drod58

We paid $499.00 for our visio 32" about a year ago, we looked at the element in the store but didn't care for the picture. You may want to go to the store any store just to see it before hand and then you can decide if it would be worth it or not, but also check out other brands, maybe stores will have deals on other brands as well.

element is a pretty low-end brand. i know circuitcity sells a lot of them so you might be able to find reviews of a similar model on their site.

you should be able to find a much better deal on BF though. and if not, i'd still advise spending $75-100 more for a better model (sharp, toshiba, vizio, etc...)

I purchased an Element 32" LCD HD @ Home Depot's BF sale in 06. This was my 1st HDTV & I didn't want to invest alot of $$$ into something I didn't know much about. This TV has been great for 2 years, no problem. It is a 1080i & watching sports on it is great. I see others saying it's low end, but I have more than been impressed by this TV. I am looking to buy a new 46" Samsung this season & move the Element to the family room, but I would recommend this TV to anyone.