FURminator deShedding Tool (Large) $25.30 @ Amazon.com Save 58% Other Sizes, too!

magickallight

Got an Extra Hairy Pet? :eyepoppin Amazon.com has their LARGE FURminator deShedding Tool

List Price: $59.95

Price: $25.30 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

You Save: $34.65 (58%)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XAHN4RSCL._AA280_.jpg

Designed to reduce shedding better than any brush, comb, or rake, this innovative tool works effectively for all shedding breeds of dogs and cats, both long- and short-haired. It addresses the issue of the undercoat, which can become a dense mess of loose, dead hair and the major source of shedding, and the allergies and cleanliness problems that come with it. The revolutionary grooming device utilizes a unique 4-inch stainless-steel edge that grabs loose undercoat hair and quickly and easily removes it, without damaging the topcoat. It actually brings out the pet's natural oils, leaving a shiny and healthy topcoat. The pet will enjoy the feeling the de-shedding tool provides, and caretakers will appreciate the results. Used by veterinarians and recommended by doctors for people who have allergies, the tool is proven to decrease shedding by 60 to 80 percent for about four to six weeks. The patented de-shedding tool features a comfortable, ergonomic grip handle and measures 6 by 1 by 4-1/8 inches.

Click Here for LARGE SIZE

They also have the SMALL Size for $18.21

Click here for SMALL SIZE

AND MEDIUM Size for $25.44

Click here for MEDIUM SIZE

I have one and use it about once a week on our very hairy chow/collie mix. It is effective at removing the loose undercoat that appears on my carpets all too often...I really should use it daily on her, but never can find the time and she hates to be brushed at all. :o

I got the medium one and use it on my cats and dogs. Works GREAT!! My one cat no longer throws up hairballs since I started using this on her.

I have seen some knock-offs out there for less. All the tool is is half a hair cutting blade attached to a handle.

I have one of these and love it! I don't really use it for my dog because we keep him shaved. I use it for my cat and it get so much loose hair off of him it's great! It just pulls out all that loose hair before it ends up all over your house! My cat also loves to be brushed so he likes it. but you can't use long "brush" strokes, you have to use short pulling strokes to lift out all the hair.

• 1 year later...