Premium Outlets Midnight Madness BF Event Details Released

msl94

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that the Premium Outlets have announced their Midnight Madness sale ads for the entire BF weekend. You may find the outlet center near you at www.premiumoutlets.com.

Matt

Mod Edit:

Correct link: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/sales/

After-Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

Midnight Madness Kick-Off*

Fri - Sun, Nov 28 - 30

Mark your calendar

Don't miss the biggest sale of the year. Stores are offering additional savings off their everyday low outlet prices. Extended center hours and added savings for early shoppers.

A list of store sale information will be posted on each center-specific Sales & Events page closer to the event date.

*Midnight Opening after Thanksgiving at all Chelsea centers except Branson, MO and Crossville, TN.

Edited by bigjimslade
making title and posting more coherent

OMG there is one about 4 hours south of me! Oh what fun! Start at the Outlets, hit Portland ME, then head to Freeport Outlets and then drive another 2 1/2-3 hours home!!!! hmmmmm thinking DH would be sitting that one out!

Just how GOOD are the deals???

Do your homework before doing this, our outlet malls have done this the past few years and #1 it is sheer maddness, people parking on the FREEWAY and walking to the stores, and it goes on from there. #2 my sister works at Old Navy and they have had the exact same deals availabe for a few days before Thanksgiving, so why fight the maddness at 1:30 in the morning when you can go 2 days before T.G. and get the same deal... jmo

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is amazing! I don't know why I never thought to go before, especially considering I never sleep Thanksgiving night! Hopefully things won't be too chaotic at whichever one I go to, since there are like 4 of them within like 90 minutes of where I live.

I have my eye on Yankee Candle (20% off, and $15 (4/$44, 6/$60) large jars), Aeropostale (50% off), & Banana Republic (40% off) especially!

Now I just have to figure out which to go to - anyone here ever been to one of the NYC/NJ ones on BF before?