IKEA Tuesday sale

Amy02

I received a flier from IKEA last week. They are having sales this weekend. But on Tuesday, their 365+ dinnerware set will be 9.99 (reg. 29.99). It is a basic white set with 6 bowls, 6 dessert plates, and 6 dinner plates.

The ad does state one per customer, and only while supplies last.

We always stock up on these plates...good for guests...good for kids...and I'm not too mad when kids accidentally drop them.:cheesy:

BTW, I also noticed that they have a simple table and 4 chairs for $59 (regularly $129). Hope this helps someone.

Has anyone been to one of these sales at Ikea? How many table sets are they gonna have. I've been wanting to go to get some other things,but it's a 2 hour drive for me. I thought I might as well go tomorrow but I won't get there until about 10 or 10:30 so I wan wondering if it was worth a trip to get the table set also.

Oooh! We donated our old table and now we have a huge one. I was bummed because it's really too big to use when we show our home. I think I'll try to go there right after ballet, which would get me there for the 10am opening. I might also grab those dishes to use for table props. Then I can use all that stuff for a breakfast nook type space overlooking the patio at the new house. Thanks for posting!!! :D

Wow! We got there at about 10:10, right after ballet, and got in line. It didn't take long at all to get through the line (maybe 15 minutes) but they only had two tickets for tables left after I got to the front of the line! Talk about just making it! I guess I got table 248 of 250. Lucky!