Spouse hate your Black Friday habits?

Nate Dogg

My wife got out of bed early this morning, went to Walmart, got a $298 laptop, and now tells me we do not need to camp out at BB because the laptop was the only thing we needed this year. We have done Black Friday ever since we have been married, and the kids really look forward to camping out every year. Any suggestions?

Yup, leave her home and go without her!!!

DH doesn't hate my BF ways, but thinks I'm crazy (in a silly way). He doesn't go with me b/c he's a store manager and has to work, but one day he'll go with me. I've already told him that I'll bribe him. :)

my hubby does not go shopping with me ever.... he hates to shop.. so i do all the shopping .. they all laugh cause i get such great deals. but in his eyes im spending money .. so i tell him ok next yr u do it .. and when u buy something tell me what and i bet i can find it way cheepier. so i did this one yr . and he was amazed what he spent verse what i would have . but he has never ever given me a hard time about anything really he knows this is my day im frugal .. and i want my kids to have what all the others might get to a point . but he takes off work cause he works night every yr for me to go now . i never asked he just started to do it himself. the only thing he hates is ... lmao he has to carry the bags in and listen to my stories.. hahah then i pass out lol

My husband will go shopping with me sometimes, but he HATES the thought of BF shopping. Anyway, he's always hunting that day anyway....I go with my mom, it's our tradition---good mom, daughter bonding time. This year should be interesting as my sister and brother are joining in the fray of things with us.

I told my husband that one day when my mom can't go(I hate even thinking of that), that he would HAVE to go with me.....he will, and he'll like it....lmao Or he'll at least act like he likes it. :yup:

Marriage is about compromise. So it won't kill him to go for one morning a year.:tongue1:

I would go without your wife......absolutely. I don't understand why she wouldn't want you to go.....you are a grown man, if you want to go you should go...unless it's a huge financial burden........