Ideas for Grown-Up Stockings?

HBrewer

I love this place! Great ideas, guys. :yup:

Well...except for maybe the Hot Wheels. DH grew out of those when he was ten. ;)

My hubby still collects action figures and Hot Wheels, which is fine, because I collect Classic Tigger items and Breyer horses. We're children of the 70s and 80s, and still collect all the same stuff we had back then. Sigh. It's a sickness. :gdlicklips:

DH doesn't do Xmas. I mean he will open presents but he won't let me tell him ANYONE's presents and he doesn't get them. I did have to convince him to let me get a Wii for the kids since he was completely opposed to it before. So, I even do my own stocking. It is the only way I get something. I often times take things I already own so I have more in it. No one notices if I already had that bottle of nail polish for example. I am planning on buying lottery tickets for all of our stockings this year, but have to remember!

I usually go for practical, gum, candy, I got DH some small books that will fit in and a handheld little game thing (some puzzle type, I actually forgot by now)