Bath and Body Works $10 off $30 coupon

hwolf6330

Went today and got:

trio body lotion holiday sampler - $5 (reg. $10)

penguin & snowman figural hand soap - $6 ea. (got 2) (reg. $10 ea.)

Vanilla Bean Noel hand soap & lotion set & caddy - $15

big penguin filled candle - $15 (w/$3 purchase)

used $10 off coupon - $37.XX

received $10 gift card! plus coupons for the future. :)

Yay me!

Went today and got:

trio body lotion holiday sampler - $5 (reg. $10)

penguin & snowman figural hand soap - $6 ea. (got 2) (reg. $10 ea.)

Vanilla Bean Noel hand soap & lotion set & caddy - $15

big penguin filled candle - $15 (w/$3 purchase)

used $10 off coupon - $37.XX

received $10 gift card! plus coupons for the future. :)

Yay me!

That was great deal! Is the $10 gift card a special promotion for this weekend, or do you know how long it lasts..

I just printed that coupon :D:D:D

Our store today had the soap 3/$10....hmm

Anyways I got:

3 $5 lotions (Dancing waters, Vanilla something that my daughter picked out and black amethyst)(all the regular lotion is $5)

1 handcreme....black amethyst

1 body splash black amethyst

1 hand sanitizer foam

1 Evergreen fragrance room spray (free with any purchase of $15 or more)

1 bath gel(this was an even exchange though)

I had 1 coupon for $10 off any order of $30 or more, plus a free hand sanitizer coupon. I walked out of there only spending $23 total and received the $10 gift card(no minimum purchase) plus a couple more coupons.

I am glad I stopped in today. I was originally only going to exchange one of the bottles I ordered online because the top was broken. I can never get out of that place without spending $$ but I felt like I did pretty well!

my store posted the soaps at 3/10. i asked about the 4/10, stating my email said online adn in store (okay, it said select stores, but i though, i can ask). they honored it. I got:

12 soaps at 2.50 each

2 lotions at 5.00 each.

used my 10/30 coupon, and got the gift card for 10 because i still spent 30. i had to ask about the gift card, but they had the sign up front large and clear. they told me, ooh, you got the last one, i'll have to take the sign down. but when i walked by later it was still up. i guess they didn't like my deals but they coul d have told me no to the 4/10 price.

Our store today had the soap 3/$10....hmm

Anyways I got:

3 $5 lotions (Dancing waters, Vanilla something that my daughter picked out and black amethyst)(all the regular lotion is $5)

1 handcreme....black amethyst

1 body splash black amethyst

1 hand sanitizer foam

1 Evergreen fragrance room spray (free with any purchase of $15 or more)

1 bath gel(this was an even exchange though)

I had 1 coupon for $10 off any order of $30 or more, plus a free hand sanitizer coupon. I walked out of there only spending $23 total and received the $10 gift card(no minimum purchase) plus a couple more coupons.

I am glad I stopped in today. I was originally only going to exchange one of the bottles I ordered online because the top was broken. I can never get out of that place without spending $$ but I felt like I did pretty well!

mine wont let me use more than one coupon. and the gift card at my store was only given for a purchase of 30 or more.

Hmm. Anyone know when this sale ends? I'll have to catch up of my stocking stuffers for the year!

Lbuzz: Typically victorias secret & bath&bodyworks aren't allowed to combine coupons. I work for vs & I've seen this a hundred times but the registers also prevent it from scanning.

mine wont let me use more than one coupon. and the gift card at my store was only given for a purchase of 30 or more.

There was no coupon for the evergreen room spray, it was just automatic if you spent $15 or more. There was a huge sign in the middle of the store right above that evergreen room spray that advertised it. I asked one of the workers walking around if I could get it even though I was already using coupons and she said yes. The spray came off automatically at the register. The 2 coupons I had for the hand sanitizer and the $10 off coupon said those were the only 2 that could be combined (they came in the mail together so I don't know if that is why). I didn't think I would get the $10 gift card because technically my total wasn't over $30 but the lady there said I qualified because before coupons my total was over $30. I don't know, I wasn't complaining! lol

Opps forgot to add, I was given an actual $10 gift card to use between Nov 12 and Dec 24, no minimum. It came inside a white card and there is no min. purchase required. I was also given a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase, 2 totally different cards.

Hmm. Anyone know when this sale ends? I'll have to catch up of my stocking stuffers for the year!

Lbuzz: Typically victorias secret & bath&bodyworks aren't allowed to combine coupons. I work for vs & I've seen this a hundred times but the registers also prevent it from scanning.

I think it is a Veterans Day Sale and ends on the 11th. The Free $10.00 off future purchase is good November 12th - December 24th.

Does anyone know of any that expire at a later date. I won't be arriving in the States until Nov 27th and would like to save as much money as possible :D

We don't have Bath and Bodyworks here and I love some of their products so intend to stock up, as much bang for my Kiwi dollar as I can get would be very helpful :D