QVC discount code?

Promom

I received an email from qvc (I spend A LOT of money with them). I think it's a great deal and I will be definately using it. I hope it works for others. I have never seen any "discount code" but to have an option to be billed in 5 installments, I will be using. You can actually use this twice. Make sure you read the terms for all the information and how to use this twice. Good luck. The email states the following:

This VIP certificate entitles you to pay for one new item with a purchase price of $50 or more in five payments billed to your major credit card or QCard® (see details below). Best of all: this offer can be used twice -- for one item now (good through the end of the year) and then again in January to kick off 2009 in style -- literally*. Give us a call at 800-345-1515 or go to www.QVC.com/Thanksgiving to redeem this offer.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

*This Easy Pay on Request offer cannot be used for prior purchases or with any other Easy Pay, Deferred Pay, or Free Shipping and Handling promotions. This Easy Pay on Request offer can be used with credit card purchases only. This offer is limited to one new item with a purchase price of $50 or more before shipping & handling and taxes are applied, per each Promotion Period. This Easy Pay on Request offer will divide the purchase price, shipping & handling, and tax of each applicable credit card purchase into fïve payments. This offer cannot be reused if an item purchased under the terms of this offer is returned. If you would like to use this offer on QVC.com, go to www.QVC.com/Thanksgiving and use the regular Check-Out to place your order. This offer cannot be used with QVC's Automated Telephone Ordering System or with Speed Buy® on QVC.com. Easy Pay on Request is limited to one Easy Pay on Request purchase per customer, per each Promotion Period. This offer is not valid on auto-delivery items. This offer cannot be used towards the purchase of a QVC gift certificate, or any item sold through a third-party Web site linked to QVC.com. Promotion Periods: One Easy Pay on Request offer is valid now through December 31, 2008. A second Easy Pay on Request offer is valid January 1 through January 31, 2009.