Step 2 Lifestyle Dream Kitchen

meesha

Hey! Looking for the Step 2 Lifestyle Dream Kitchen. Looking at 159.99 @Toys R Us with 15% off and free shipping. Can anyone better this? Or give me a heads up on something coming within a week? Thanks!

My daughter thinks the smiley faces to the right are the "elves" that i've been "helping"... LOL :cheesy:

I was looking at this exact same kitchen. I have decided to go with the Step 2 50's diner though. It won an award for the hottest toy in 08 or something like that. And it is $129 at tru so I decided it was cheaper and my DD will like it the same. Plus if you have the tru toy book there is a coupon on the back where you get a $10 gc with a $75 purchase. I will probably go buy it sometime soon. I was kinda waiting til more BF ads came out to see if it would be cheaper on BF.

best deal right now on the diner is probably getting it at kohls with the 30% off and free shipping (you need their credit card, though):

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/toysactivities/creativeplay/makebelieve/PRD~394548/Step2+50s+Retro+Diner+Play+Set.jsp

HOLIDAY30 30% off

MVC7935 free shipping

Oh, wow! That is a great deal! (I wonder why there isn't a shipping surcharge with it and there is with the other kitchens.) I had not even looked at this diner because it was too far out of my budget, but now. . . .

I have spent so much time trying to decide on which kitchen that my husband said that you would think I was buying a kitchen for me instead of an 18 month old!:)

Oh, wow! That is a great deal! (I wonder why there isn't a shipping surcharge with it and there is with the other kitchens.) I had not even looked at this diner because it was too far out of my budget, but now. . . .

I have spent so much time trying to decide on which kitchen that my husband said that you would think I was buying a kitchen for me instead of an 18 month old!:)

I know - it's great they don't have a surcharge on it! I know 2 people who have ordered it from kohls now with the 30% and it all worked out fine. It is really cute!

best deal right now on the diner is probably getting it at kohls with the 30% off and free shipping (you need their credit card, though):

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/toysactivities/creativeplay/makebelieve/PRD~394548/Step2+50s+Retro+Diner+Play+Set.jsp

HOLIDAY30 30% off

MVC7935 free shipping

Oh if only I could. I wouldn't get approved for a cc though and I know no one who has one or else I'd be all over that.

i have a 15% coupon that came in the mail. actually, after i thought about it, i'm betting that i can't do both and the shipping is worth more in this case... i may end up getting it in the store though and using the 15%off. i would post the code, but i think it's a one-use type coupon. if i find differently, i'll come back and post it...

so i crossreferenced another post... i found the lifestyle dream kitchen at kohls.com and if you have a kohl's credit acct, you can get 30% off and free shipping, worth over $100 for me...!!!

Holiday30 (30%)

MVC7935 (free shipping)

so i crossreferenced another post... i found the lifestyle dream kitchen at kohls.com and if you have a kohl's credit acct, you can get 30% off and free shipping, worth over $100 for me...!!!

Holiday30 (30%)

MVC7935 (free shipping)

I just tried it, and it will not take off the $63 surcharge for shipping. If you know a way to get around this, please let me know!!

I just tried it, and it will not take off the $63 surcharge for shipping. If you know a way to get around this, please let me know!!

I have never seen a way to get the shipping surcharge taken off, unfortunately... :(

Luckily they do seem to have a decent selection of larger toys that for whatever reason, do not have one!

Hi, I just ordered the Step 2 Lifestyle Party Time kitchen from Walmart for $115 and $0.97 shipping, or you could do free site to store. And today I noticed it says limited availibility in stores---when I ordered it, it was online only. It is one of their unbelievable deals this week online.