Storytime Collection Princess Castle Playset Was $100 NOW $7.49 @ etoys.com SAVE 93%

magickallight

etoys.com has their Storytime Collection Princess Castle Playset that was $99.99 for ONLY $7.49! (You save 93%) Shipping is a little high - around $22 - but STILL is an AWESOME Bargain for that little princess on your list! :)

Product Description

Ages: 4-8 years

Item Number: 753140

An eToys Exclusive! To truly re-create the pages from storybooks, your little princess needs a castle to call her own. This incredible, enchanted playset comes with everything needed to recreate fairytale adventures. The two-level castle features working drawbridge, secret bed that folds down out of the wall, and a portable, fold-up design for fairytale adventures on the go.

Includes tons of play pieces and accessories: Rapunzel doll, Sleeping Beauty doll, doll's dress, six interchangeable castle windows, movable stairway, 3-piece furniture set, posable horse with silky mane and tail, steering reigns, and carriage with wheels. Measures 31.75"L x 10 .5"W x 35.5"H.

http://images.etoys.com/g/product/753/753140/753140_1001_PI.jpg

http://www.etoys.com/Storytime-Collection-Princess-Castle-Playset/PID/4724120/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

Wow, I was really hoping this would be a great deal. But it shows Standard shipping $26.79 plus the $7.49 makes this $34.28 for me. Then I read the reviews. It seems it is not very well made. Some people love it however, some think it is very cheaply made. Does anyone have it? What is your oppininion?

Any free shipping codes out there that would help?

TY - I ordered one through Amazon. The shipping was a few dollars cheaper and I had other things to order from them.

It just killed me to pay this much for shipping for something I really didn't need to buy. But it will be worth it Christmas morning if my granddaughter loves it.

I'm home sick today - if I don't log off it may be a very expensive sick day. ;)

Added it to my cart but got this message....

This product will be removed from your shopping cart because it has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

I wish I had seen it sooner

try amazon.com, they have them too for the same price, also sears.com usually has the sames toys as etoys for the same price

My dd has one like this I think her's is just a older model, it' not bad, the crowns always fall off the top but no biggie...I like how we are able to fold it up when she's done playing. You do have to put all the stickers on yourself but it's that way w/most toys. & yes regular size barbie dolls..HTH:)