Photo Christmas cards?

I usually use walmart.com and do them all online and pick them up in the store. But I have also used VistaPrint with good results. For birth announcements we did 2 sided postcards instead (added more photos and details of the baby this way) through them and they turned out very good.

I have used Costco and also Snapfish - Snapfish usually has good discounts if you order early (if I recall by Nov 15th).

I never really did a good cost comparison between the available sites- I was pleased with both places, another option is shutterfly which my friend uses and likes. Snapfish had more choices for designs and better print styles for the names - but that was a while ago and Costco might have upgraded also.

HTH

This is what we were planning this year. We've just always bought them, but I wanted to do a pic of the girls. I'm planning on just using Walmart this first year and see how it goes. You can upload and do them online then have them sent to you, or pick them up in the store.

Usually on BF,Walgreens has their photo cards for something like .19/card (IIRC).

I love WG's photo dept. and do all my uploads at home and pick them up at a store.

Seems like there's a WG on every corner lol.

Hi welcome:D I have a question, even though it is a BF special as you mention, you can still place the order online?