K-Mart Friends and Family night

jlbeatty15848

I just went to Kmart today for my kids winter coats 40% off. Thought I would get the 10% at least. The girl was so snotty and rude, not to mention the person she was checking out in front of me were both dropping the F bomb in front of my kids. She said can't you read the fine print, nothing that is on sale gets the friends and family discount. Not that 10% was that big but I said to customer service that maybe they should make their fine print bigger. I guess that is the reason my blood pressure always peaks to its highest when I go to that store.

went to Kmart today.. took a look at clearence toys.. picked up one that was half off.. used 10% off took it down another dollar but the customer service at Kmart near me is SO bad I will NOT be returning. I will PM at walmart from now on..Rude workers REALLY get my goat..

It must be a requirement to work at Kmart that you have a bad attitude. I spent all day yesterday going to the 4 near me looking for an advertised special. It takes 20 minutes to get "help" with something, and the attitude is NOT worth the few dollar savings. I'll stick with Target at least they act like they are concerned!!! Went back for the Friends and Family Sale this morning and my store acted like they didn't know anything about it. I saved a whopping $6.00 or so since none of the specials and none of the clearance except clothes rang up discounted. So disappointed in Kmart Lately!