AT&T Wireless

sas377

My D couldn't stand waiting, she got the Quickfire last night. Really likes it so far. The guy gave us a nice deal, free memory card and knocked $15 off the price as well. Our upgrade OOP was $155 including tax and she will get a $50 Visa GC rebate card.

I couldn't either! My quickfire will be here today! I am still scoping out BF tho b/c fiancee needs a new phone. (Really, he doesn't need one, but wants one b/c I am getting a new one and he's avail. for an upgrade...)

sas377, the only thing D did not like about the QF is that you cannot select vibrate alone to receive text messages. She might be missing something but so far she said that seems to be the case. I think that is a little weird though.

I am still interested in any BF deals as well. I need a new phone (well need is a strong word here, would like) and DD17 does need one (her razr is hanging on by a thread).

I asked our friend who is a buisness account mgr the other day when we went in to get dh a new phone but he wouldn't let me in on anything. What I wanted to know about was the i phone. He said apple won't give them a break on the pricing so that isn't going on sale. I wish our office would hurry up and make their mind up already. I want one soooo bad. lol

I asked our friend who is a buisness account mgr the other day when we went in to get dh a new phone but he wouldn't let me in on anything. What I wanted to know about was the i phone. He said apple won't give them a break on the pricing so that isn't going on sale. I wish our office would hurry up and make their mind up already. I want one soooo bad. lol

Apple doesn't put any of their products on sale from my experience.

Anybody have any idea what deals are being offered this BF? I know last year they did 50% off 6 or so phones. I am in the market for a new phone and have my eye on the Quickfire. I doubt it'll be on sale, but you never know!

Beat the rush -- The Quickfire is available for $29.99 right now at Radio Shack in Green/Silver. Orange/Silver, or (all) Silver, with your 2 year upgrade.

That's with no rebate shenanigans! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Mil-Positive/yesssmileyf.gif

Go here: http://radioshackwireless.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?r=radioshack&pageid=2769&refcode1=RSK_0501_001_wirelessphonesandplans

Choose "AT&T upgrades" from the link on the left.

These phones might be available in your local Radio Shack store too (call first) -- they carry some, but not all of these phones locally.

Radio Shack's prices on all of their cell phones typically beat AT&T corporate stores -- for phones that are $79.99 after a $50 rebate at AT&T, they'll be $49.99 at Radio Shack.

My AT&T sales guy (from the Quickfire deal of last week) was calling me and my D yesterday. Must be wanting to make a deal on the other 2 lines needing upgrade on our plan. I couldn't talk bc I was at work and D will be home this weekend so maybe we will check it out.

I just upgraded to the new Pantech Matrix...and LOVE it. I have had many phones and have found the Motorolla to be the best however this ones is far above.

What color did you go for?

Do you have any problems reading the keyboard's keys? That was a complaint on another forum.

Are you using it for internet or texting? I'm thinking of getting that phone and going with MediaNet/e-mail (no texting).

fyi...to anyone wanting the quickfire...it does not have blue tooth transfer capabilities. and it does not come with the usb cable to hook it to your computer.

i wanted it till my sister in got one and we found that out.

You can buy the USB cord online for like $10. You don't really need it due to the micro SD card. Everything can be done through it, instead of USB. I love being able to edit down my songs in Cool Edit (Adobe Audition). I just load it onto the card and select it as my ringtone. Very simple IMO.

We went last night to upgrade oldest D's phone. I was shocked how much they have gone up in the last week. The sales girl pretty much said don't buy one now. She took our numbers and said she would call me when a better deal comes up. I said well I will be around on Friday (the mall) so I will check in with you then.

You can buy the USB cord online for like $10. You don't really need it due to the micro SD card. Everything can be done through it, instead of USB. I love being able to edit down my songs in Cool Edit (Adobe Audition). I just load it onto the card and select it as my ringtone. Very simple IMO.

thanks for the info...going to check it out. she got an sd card but we could not figure it out.

As published in my local newspaper (remember that sales may be regional):

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Mil-Hol-TGiving/turky2.gifAT&T's Thanksgiving Phone Sale: http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Mil-Hol-TGiving/turky1.gif

LG CU515 - $9.99

(After $50 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card with 2 year wireless service agreement)

Pantech Matrix - Buy One for $79.99, Get One Free!

(After $50 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card with minimum $15 data or messaging plan required for the first phone and 2 year wireless service agreement per phone)

Samsung Propel - Buy One for $79.99, Get One Free!

(After $50 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card with minimum $15 data or messaging plan required for the first phone and 2 year wireless service agreement per phone)

Blackberry Curve 8310 - $79.99

(After $100 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card with minimum $30 Blackberry Personal Plan required and 2 year wireless service agreement)

AT&T Quickfire - $99.99

(After $50 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card with minimum $15 data or messaging plan required and 2 year wireless service agreement)

BLACK FRIDAY EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL

(Opening to Noon):

Free Motorola H371

(After $20 mail-in rebate AT&T promotion card)

Get FamilyTalk for $9.99 and add unlimited text messaging for the family for just $30 more a month for up to 5 lines.

thanks for the info...going to check it out. she got an sd card but we could not figure it out.

Just a tip, put the Micro SD card in the phone to format it (it does it automatically once inserted), then put it in your comp via SD card adapter or USB adapter. It should have created two main files. To do ringtones, put them in the Audio file. They must be less than 300 Kbs (About 20 sec of a medium quality song). Hope this helps!