Target Toy Coupons Available

momofhaylee

I got the toy book with $5 off $50 in the mail yesterday. Today we went to Target and the had what looked like the same toy book but almost twice as thick and a lot more coupons. As a matter of fact it had a pull out coupon book in the middle. My daughter found it laying somewhere in the store. Hope it helps someone.

I got the toy book with $5 off $50 in the mail yesterday. Today we went to Target and the had what looked like the same toy book but almost twice as thick and a lot more coupons. As a matter of fact it had a pull out coupon book in the middle. My daughter found it laying somewhere in the store. Hope it helps someone.

I just got mine yesterday too and it had the same $5 off $50 coupon, plus all the toy coupons were in the middle of the catalog.

I also got a regular Target catalog that had a $10 off $100 coupon too.

got mine today but would you believe someone took the coupon off!

you can even see where it was stuck on ugh!

miranda

Maybe it was my creepy mail carrier. :( I have my suspicions, neighbors always get ads/samples/etc that I don't!

I have yet to get mine--and I know I had one at this time last year (my son had TRU and Target both out side by side, circling what he wanted :) as TRU came and then Target just a few DAYS later.)