Winter Scholastic Book Fair Customer Appreciation Sale

nikkilugi

It says must be school employee or homeschooler. Do they require any ID for this? I actually was a teacher but now stay home with my kids

My sale doesn't. It also says that you can be a volunteer which I am at my kids' school so I count that. When you sign up for one in your area you get to print out a fast pass which you just give them when you show up and that is about it.

My sale doesn't. It also says that you can be a volunteer which I am at my kids' school so I count that. When you sign up for one in your area you get to print out a fast pass which you just give them when you show up and that is about it.

What link do you click or where do you go to sign up and get the fast pass, I am in totally need of books for my preschoolers class and I am a Bookfair Mom.

What link do you click or where do you go to sign up and get the fast pass, I am in totally need of books for my preschoolers class and I am a Bookfair Mom.

You click the link in the first post. That will take you to a list of warehouse locations and sales. Either input your zipcode or click your state to find a sale near you. Under the closest sale there will be a sign up tab which you click and that will take you to the registration page. You will need to register and then after that your fast pass and your $10 off $50 coupon will print.

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up to volunteer again in Denver. I worked two 4 hours shifts at the last one. This time I got 26 hours! I know what everyone is getting from me for Christmas! If you have the time I think the volunteering is very worthwhile. I love books though so "getting paid" to put books on shelves is kind of fun for me. They asked me last time if I wanted a job there but it's about an hour and forty-five minutes from my house so I had to pass. A couple times a year though it's worth the drive!

Hope everyone finds some great deals!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole:D

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah! For $38 I got 3 hardcover books, 4 paperbacks and a baseball scoring thing for my sister. I was so tempted by the many cookbooks, but I'm trying hard to watch my spending, so I'm heading to the library for those....

Lots of great stocking stuffers avaliable, too...but I'm done shopping for those. Really nice giftbooks on America, cooking, gardening, some crafts.

Wow, they're having one much closer to my house too. Though it's being held in a hotel...I still may drive the extra miles for the one in the actual warehouse. Or maybe I'll go to both!!! ;)

Go to the warehouse. It's worth the trip vs the hotel fair!!

Also, they do not ask for ID. I've been going to these the past 4 years and have always gotten great deals. I'd go today if it wasn't freezing rain. Can't wait!!

I have a question- I signed up under Chairperson/ Volunteer and got my fast pass and coupon. Am I required to volunteer to work at the fair in order to get in? I volunteer at my sons school which is why I signed up as a volunteer. Sorry for the silly question, I am new to this.

I have a question- I signed up under Chairperson/ Volunteer and got my fast pass and coupon. Am I required to volunteer to work at the fair in order to get in? I volunteer at my sons school which is why I signed up as a volunteer. Sorry for the silly question, I am new to this.

Anyone can go to the warehouse sales. They are not allowed to advertise them, but anyone who knows about them can get in. Ours is going on right now. They keep having Clifford go out to the street to hopefully get drive-by traffic to stop and come in.

• 1 month later...

just volunteered 7+ hours in the past 2 days at our local sale. love it. had fun. DS came with me today... 3 hours was all he could handle, but he read books, helped put them away when people decided they didn't want them, returned shopping bags to the front rack and played his gameboy.

I got $160+ face value in books, plus 2 $10 mystery boxes for $1.50. from that, DD got 1 bok, DS got 3 (he paid for 2 of them), my neighbors 2yo got 1, and the rest go to the school! whee monday will be fun.