Wii Guitar Hero Aerosmith $19.98 @ Amazon.com -Deal of the day!

Crue2001

Guitar Hero Aerosmith for the Wii is Amazon's video game deal of the day $19.98!

The XBox 360 version is also down to $29.98.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_7797732_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000208101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=1BZ3YZ7MYS1A1SDJ0021&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=457364701&pf_rd_i=468642

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513wzTkPJeL._AA280_.jpg

Gina- yes you need a guitar for this. you can buy them for 60.00 average. or bundle them with a guitar hero for about 89-100.00.

ALLI have this game and do enjoy playing it. Especially for the Wii which until this week only had 2 guitar hero versions (GH3 and GH Aerosmith). I paid 59.00 the day is came out. 19.98 is an EXCELLENT PRICE. I doubt at anytime it will drop below that.

I have to say it is not as good as the GH regular games. It has less songs and a different method to unlocking or getting the next level. Not all are Aerosmith. But it is awesome because it is basically the story of how they became in game form, with actual songs they used to cover. I don't think you would be dissappointed especially for that price.

My DD7 love guitar hero she doesn't care what game it is.

Hope this helps

Is there a speciall guitar for Wii or can you use the one from PS3?? Prolly a dumb ?? but I have no clue:tongue1: We have PS3 & PS2 guitars so I don't really think we need 3 freakin guitars, sounds silly to me!!;)

you have to have the wii guitar...u have to put the remote in the wii guitar for it to work

They also have the bundle on sale too for $64.99. The bundle includes 1 guitar.

The Wii system has their own guitar which is not compatible with the other systems because of the plug for the remote.

But, if you have the original Wii GH - you don't need another guitar - unless you just want to have 2.

Has anyone gotten the Frontman Guitar above to know if it's a decent product? Got a Wii for my fiance for x-mas and have been trying to get accessories. There's supposed to be the Guitar Hero bundle on sale at Sears on BF for $45 - but if getting the above game and guitar is about comparable - I'll do this! Thanks for any input!

Has anyone gotten the Frontman Guitar above to know if it's a decent product? Got a Wii for my fiance for x-mas and have been trying to get accessories. There's supposed to be the Guitar Hero bundle on sale at Sears on BF for $45 - but if getting the above game and guitar is about comparable - I'll do this! Thanks for any input!

I bought this guitar a while back when it was a lightening deal. It's a decent guitar, my kids use it to battle. The keys are spaced a little further apart than the one that comes with the bundle, which is great for bigger hands. My husband and 16yr old prefer to use this one while my little kids like the bundled one.

Thank you for your opinion, KrystalMae. My DD loves Aerosmith after riding the rockin' roller coaster way too many times at Disney World. For this price, it's worth a try! I have already spent a fortune on games for Christmas. Luckily, I am trying to spread out the pain of the payments.

Thanks again for the deal, OP.

Edited by nat1jen
eta