Nintendo DS

Ginny123

Walmart has a good deal for $155 which includes the ds lite (you pick a color), a game of your choice (many to choose from, some are $10 additional) and also an accessory pack ( you pick one). I was " " this close to ordering it, but I decided to wait until black Friday, in hopes of a better deal. The shipping on this was $12, which I think is absurd!

I got my son one in June on ebay. It was $200 but it came with the game set, carrying case, charger and 6 games. I don't think I paid to much for it b/c the actual DS is still in the original box and barely used. I'm saving to give it to him for christmas. The BIG shock....he told me this past weekend he no longer wants the DS Lite but now a PSP. He did say though that he would still take a DS Lite but definetly wants a PSP. I'm now looking on ebay for a PSP. They are pretty cheap on ebay from what I've seen so far. He's only 6!

Jen08

Re: Nintendo DS

I got my son one in June on ebay. It was $200 but it came with the game set, carrying case, charger and 6 games. I don't think I paid to much for it b/c the actual DS is still in the original box and barely used. I'm saving to give it to him for christmas. The BIG shock....he told me this past weekend he no longer wants the DS Lite but now a PSP. He did say though that he would still take a DS Lite but definetly wants a PSP. I'm now looking on ebay for a PSP. They are pretty cheap on ebay from what I've seen so far. He's only 6!

Just so you know, a DS lite is far more age appropriate than a PSP as far as games are concerned.

Also, for all ages the educational game availability is higher on the DS than any other game system I'm aware of...

Ohh, ok thanks for the info. I didn't realize this about the games and being age appropriate. I am going to try and talk him back into just wanting the DS Lite. Since Santa is the one bringing it, I've got to be subtle about it. He thinks just b/c I say no to the PSP doesn't mean that Santa will. LOL!