Costco Coupons

We just became a member of Costco a few months ago, when we first signed up they handed us a book with GREAT coupons in it. Do they give these coupon books out on a regular basis, I thought we would have some more sent to us, but we have yet to receive them. Does anyone know if you get more and how often you get them?

Lately, the ones we've been receiving are for monthly deals.

You either receive them once a month or once per quarter. I like the once a month ones better obviously... you have a little over 2 weeks to get the deals. The once per quarter ones you HAD to go during that week, or else the coupon is invalid. I lost out on many a deal because I couldn't get to Costco or forgot about my coupon.

I was a member of Costco for several years. The first year I got the coupons. Then they stopped. I called Costco and asked where the coupons were and there reply was" Some get them some don't" I am no longer a member of Costco. I asked how they determine who does and who does not and he simply said "we just do".

Thanks for the info, hopefully it isn't that they are selective on who gets them and who doesn't. For those of you that get them, you just get them mailed to you?

Yes, they are always mailed with the exception of one of the "Passport Savings" books that we had to pick up in the store.

I use to work for Costco and have found out that the people who get the coupons on a regular basis are the ones who use their american express card or have costco american express.

Hmm... that explains my mom's coupons coming all the time, but not mine... I would get mine fairly regularly.

I don't have a Costco American Express or regular American Express. I think it depends on how often and how many of the coupons you use when you get a booklet too. I use quite a few and share with co-workers, so my booklet is pretty empty by the end of the discount period.