FREE Sterling Silver Earrings & Pendants! They even take paypal Date 11-10-2009

davephillyj

Tons of NEW things added as of 11-10-09 !! Thought I'd bring it back up to the top for the holidays. Ordered some beautiful NEW pieces and even made som matching sets at the silverjewelryclub site.

http://www.myfreesilverjewelry.com/businesspartner.asp -- I received my order yesterday and it was so great! I ordered 5 different earring sets and 5 pendants and 1 ring. Beautiful quality you do not have to wait for new items to "appear" go to the sections and choose what you want right away.

http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/ -- I have ordered several times with these guys as well. Great stuff.

I do believe I paid by paypal as well.

Perfect for Adults or kids

Edited by davephillyj

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I haven't seen one in about two months. Keep it in mind in case.... It's usually only $1 off shipping.

But still ~~ REAL Silver jewelry for 6.95 is a steal. I can't wear anything but real gold or silver. My ears get an infection everytime! Even with the plastic earrings. But at prices like this I have gotten a nice collection for myself, just trying to save a little for Christmas gifts.

Edited by davephillyj

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much, I just got a BEAUTIFUL matching set of silver heart earrings and a necklace from the first website you mentioned.

I have my eye on a pair of earring on the other site, but I have to wait till it comes up. It's more like a woot site. But thanks I think I will like this forum. I have seen so many good deals so far!

I forgot all about this site and it just hit me today.

I have gotten many pieces between the both of them and neither are cheap looking either. You have to order one at a time, which is a pain, but they are nice pieces (the ones I got anyway) So far I have recieved 12 pair of earrings and 8 pendants, and 3 rings. :P I went and got some nice boxes and gave them as gifts and got the "I can't believe you spent this much" reply twice.:yup:

They have been around a few years but not a lot of people know about them. (except us thrifty folks! :smart: )

• 11 months later...