Can it be?!?! (storage trailers spotted)

amyers12345

The toy areas are FILLED with items already. Things stacked everywhere at my Target

The Target store near me also has their toy shelves stocked pretty high with backstock. From what I remember, they did this last year a few weeks before BF.

I'll have to check our Target to see their toy stock ..

Does the toy book generally come in the mail, or do you get it in the store?

I hit Target up two years ago for their BF ad and got both of my daughters entire CHristmas lists there - I did amazing!! Last year I was on bedrest for premature labor the entire weekend of Thanksgiving so I didn't get to go but my friend got everything on my list. :D

Not sure what's on my list yet for BF ... but hoping Target has some good stuff again this year!!

I was noticing that the Target near me was starting to seriously stock toys. Magna Doodles, and Pixo's were stacked ten high and covered most of the two top shelves. I was wondering if maybe they might show up on the BF ad. Has anyone else seen anything?

I believe the magna doodles were on their previously so they may very well show up again.

I'll have to check our Target to see their toy stock ..

Does the toy book generally come in the mail, or do you get it in the store?

I hit Target up two years ago for their BF ad and got both of my daughters entire CHristmas lists there - I did amazing!! Last year I was on bedrest for premature labor the entire weekend of Thanksgiving so I didn't get to go but my friend got everything on my list. :D

Not sure what's on my list yet for BF ... but hoping Target has some good stuff again this year!!

it will be in the newspaper and in-store :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was noticing that the Target near me was starting to seriously stock toys. Magna Doodles, and Pixo's were stacked ten high and covered most of the two top shelves. I was wondering if maybe they might show up on the BF ad. Has anyone else seen anything?

I saw a bunch of boards games, couple of transformers, Easy Bake, LPS...