Christiana Mall, DE

samisma

I thought some might find this of interest. I know it has me wishing I still lived in south jersey as I would definately cross the bridge for a fun event!

link:

http://www.shopchristianamall.com/html/EventDetail.asp?ecd=99545

Rockin Shoppin Eve

Christiana Mall is opening it's doors early... 3am in fact... for Rockin' Shoppin' Eve, the first annual day after Thanksgiving shopping party that includes early-bird discounts, live entertainment, giveaways, prize drawings and much, much more!

Join us Friday, November 24 from 3am-6am to kick off the holiday shopping season with the biggest shopping party of the year!

There's so much to check out:

Live Music from local cover band Chorduroy in Lord & Taylor Court

WJBR-FM (99.5)morning host Michael Waite, with giveaways every hour including three $1000 shopping sprees

Elvis, the King of Rock & Roll is ready to tell you where he got his Blue Suede Shoes

Mummers from the Broomall String Band

Plus Starbucks is working with Operation Warm to kick off the holiday season. Visit them in the parking lot for a free cup of coffee before the doors open.

Keep checking back here for up to date info on the greatest shopping party of the year! See you bright and early!

Click on the SALES tab to find all the Rockin' Shoppin' Eve discounts so far... The following stores will be open at 3am!

Aeropostale

Aldo

American Eagle Outfitters

Apple

Arby's

Auntie Anne's

Bakers

Bath & Body Works

Bombay Company

Borders Express

Brookstone

Champs Sports

Cingular (mobile communication kiosk)

Clark's

Coffee Beanery

Cosimo's Pizza

CVS

Dairy Queen/Orange Julius

Delia's

Dell Direct (kiosk)

EB Games

EBX

Express/Express Men

Foot Action

Foot Locker

FYE

Gadzooks

Gallery 21 (cart)

Gap

GapKids/BabyGap

Gymboree

Harry & David

Highlights (cart)

Icing by Claire's

It's About Time

Jasmine Smoothie

Journeys

Kay Jewelers

KB Toys

Lady Foot Locker

Lane Bryant

Lids

Limited Too

Littman Jewelers

Matthew's Hallmark

MAX Rave

Mrs. Field's Cookies

PacSun

Perfumania

Piercing Pagoda

Proactiv Solution (cart)

Rosetta Stone (cart)

Rudolph & Me (2 carts)

Sbarro

Soho Fashion (cart)

Sprint (kiosk)

Starbucks

Steve Madden

Subway

The Children's Place

The Disney Store

The Limited

The Mobile Solution

The Walking Company

Things Remembered

Verizon Wireless

Victoria's Secret

Washington Square Too (cart)

Yankee Candle

i tried calling again, but i'm in a different time zone and i guess the folks in the mgmt office have already gone home for the day... :(

so i tried calling the disney store instead at that mall. they told me that they are tentatively scheduled to open at 3am, but that the major anchors have not decided what time to open yet. the mall will probably open it's doors between 3&4, but there's no guarantee that any stores will be open at those hours.

i'll keep posting back when i get more info.

I live in south Jersey too and always do my BF shopping in Delaware. For the last 2 years I've gone to the mall first since they opened early. I never had a problem getting in or out. We got there at about 1:30 am last year and they opened at 3. I was in the mall by about 3:02 and was the 10th person in line at KB Toys.

• 4 weeks later...