Harbor Freight Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

yeah :D come on baby let the good ads roll..(in)....hehe :) i was just thinking to myself, ads should def start coming in soon.

brad, did anyone predict this in the contest?...i just went and checked and someone hit the nail on the head, but I'll let brad do his job :) dont know if there was a tie, i didnt go all the way through

UGH!! This is a teaser to me. The closest Harbor Freight is an hour away, so probably won't be visiting there.

Must have more ads, Must have more ads, Must have more ads!!! :razz::runaway::bonk:

Thanks Brad, especially for letting us start looking when you weren't even finished. And thanks to whoever leaked!! :gdbouquet1:

I am having a hard time opening this ad. Is anyone else?

works for me. must be an issue with your computer. all the full scans will be posted this way, so it would be in your best interests to figure it out before more ads come out. are you getting an error or something? you could also try right-clicking on the link and chooseing "save target as..." and save the ad to your computer and try opening it that way.

• 3 weeks later...