LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga for Nintendo Wii $18.99 @ DeepDiscount

bpr

Deep Discount has LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for $18.99!!!!! (Plus FREE shipping)Get it now for Christmas. It looks like the price may have dropped and the regular is now $19.99. A lot of stores still have it for more though.

Here is the link:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/LEGO-Star-Wars--The-Complete-Saga--Wii--Video-Games-Top-Sellers_stcVVproductId21212385VVcatId463703VVviewprod.htm

Edited by bpr
added DD in title

I picked it up at my local target the day before yesterday for $19.99. Since it was the last one on the shelf I thought that I should get it at that price, afraid that I wouldn't be able to get it for that again. The store employee it told me that this was not a "sale" price, but that it had now become the "regular" price for this game. But at this price they still may be hard to find instore, not alot of great games for $20 for the wii......yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the games will be on sale on BF!

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Wii]

This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped.

:( My dgd would love this. Guess I'll ck shipping cost for Best Buy.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga [Wii]

This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped.

:( My dgd would love this. Guess I'll ck shipping cost for Best Buy.

I called to check on my eta, and it has already shipped. The day after I ordered it.