Minor Smilies Changes

Brad

Normally I wouldn't even mention this, but considering so many of you seem to live and die with the smilies here, I'll let you know.

I changed the code in vB so that now when you reply or start a new thread, the 21 (7 rows of 3) smilies to the right will now be chosen at random, instead of the same ones all the time.

Also, to save space, I moved some of the larger smilies to a separate category, and those won't be shown on the right, but you can still get them like you did before using the popup smilies list. I did the same for the christmas themed smilies as well since we won't be using them much for another 6 months or so.

I also added around 10 new smilies, but I'll let you look and figure out which ones they are :)

I'm not a big fan of the oversized ones... although I have been known to use them.

Is it possible to have the first couple of rows on the right always be the standard smilies, and then randomize the rest in that window?

I think that may be the best approach...

:) ;):D:(:P:mad:

Those are the ones I would consider "standard"

And what do you know... it is six, so it could be done perfectly in the first two rows.

Is it possible to have the first couple of rows on the right always be the standard smilies, and then randomize the rest in that window?

OK, we now have the "standard" six on top and then 5 rows of random silies, just for you Scott :)

New game for those who are extremely bored: Keep refreshing the "message posting" window with the smilies until you get any 3 dancing fruits in a single row. It's the GottaDeal Slot Machine :P

New game for those who are extremely bored: Keep refreshing the "message posting" window with the smilies until you get any 3 dancing fruits in a single row. It's the GottaDeal Slot Machine :P

HAHA...

Do you win a T-Shirt?

:)