Target Toy Book

ReillyCheyenne

I got one in yesterday's mail, which is odd because I don't have a Target cc, and I don't have kids.

If you have ever given Target your telephone number when they ask for it some how is how they access the address to send the books out is what I was told. We have no CC from there either and got one!

No book in our paper today....boooo! We got the Wal Mart toy catalog in the mail yesterday and DD looked through it about 80 times yesterday and now she's looking at it again as i type! Would be nice to have the Target one just to get a change of scenery for her :)

Target here has toy books out. they also have the games piled up everywhere, such as elefun, hungy hippo, and the basics as always. sa well as cupcake decorator, legos tub sets, and cabbage patch dolls

was hungry hippos in there? i missed it i guess, but i never got a paper copy

I got one with my paper today with a lot of coupons (same as the ones online) but I also got one in the mail last week with a few coupons and a $5 off $50 toy purchase.

Still waiting for my catalog.....I have gotten one for the past three years and none this year. I am convinced it was either put in someone elses mailbox--or the creepy mail person kept it for themself.

Well it is four days later....still nothing in the US mail from Target. I am convinced it was taken by someone--either at the post office or put in someone elses mail box and they KEPT it.

I have gotten one for 3 years in a row--and I always use the coupon. I am not a charge customer either. I cannot see why I wouldn't get one this year. . . :mad: