Target Toy Book

ReillyCheyenne

What's so important about having the actual toy book in hard copy form when you can #1, look at it online and #2, print the coupons online too?

Personally, I think this is great way for Target to save an money and save trees while they are at it.

My kids like cutting up the paper to make their Christmas lists for Santa. I'd rather get them from Target than print because it looks better.

What's so important about having the actual toy book in hard copy form when you can #1, look at it online and #2, print the coupons online too?

Personally, I think this is great way for Target to save an money and save trees while they are at it.

Not everyone has internet access or they might have dial up where the ad would take FOREVER to load. I know my grandma doesn't have a computer at all but she has 5 great grandkids to buy for so she would need a physical ad.

The advent of the internet is great but that doesn't stop people from needing the physical ad as well. There will always be people who don't have a computer or access and will need the printed versions from the stores.

I also like having the printed ad so I can schlepp it around and keep it as a reminder of the things I need to go buy. My kids also circle what they want and it helps me. Trees will die whether I print it at home or Target does - frankly I give Target enough of my $$ I would rather they print it and give it to me :)

I have not gotten one either, in the paper or in the mail. My son lives for this book.

He circles what he wants. Also, I do not have a Target charge but I got one in the mail last year!

I use it to carry around and make other stores price match and if memory serves me correctly it had a coupon on the back of it last year--only the one I got through the mail..

Hi all, new here...but been lurking for a while. I was just curious if anyone else was really disappointed with Target's Toy Book this year. Everything that I'm looking for this year is higher. I was just curious about everyone's take on it.

i am, alot of the stuff listed is already available at toysrus for the same price or cheaper. a bunch of items i saw where in the toys r us book for cheaper than this book has them.

I went in yesterday and they had the book of coupons (not the book, just the coupons).

I will put out a heads up too... if you purchase the easy bake oven with the coupon your supposed to get two free mixes. However, on my receipt it only took off one mix. The manager could not answer why and gave me my money back but just watch your receipt.

I went in yesterday and they had the book of coupons (not the book, just the coupons).

I will put out a heads up too... if you purchase the easy bake oven with the coupon your supposed to get two free mixes. However, on my receipt it only took off one mix. The manager could not answer why and gave me my money back but just watch your receipt.

Was that coupon in the book that you picked up at the store? I know they had one online earlier in the week, but when I went to print it today, so I could get my DH go get the mixes and oven today, it was missing. The mixes were like $4 or $5 each so that was a good deal with the oven being on sale for $19.99.

i got my book yesterday and poseted it in another link not sure where .. but i also said that on the book was a coupon for 5.00 off 50.00.. also when i called my target cc . the recording said to look for the book in this sundays paper. hope that helps u all.

Was that coupon in the book that you picked up at the store? I know they had one online earlier in the week, but when I went to print it today, so I could get my DH go get the mixes and oven today, it was missing. The mixes were like $4 or $5 each so that was a good deal with the oven being on sale for $19.99.

yes, it was in the store book. I never could get one online so I waited. The mixes in my store were 5.44. So it was a GREAT deal.

I got my book in the mail yesterday but It did not have a $5.00 coupon on it. I did however pick-up the Ben ten Alien Chamber for my DS which the book says is 29.99-10.00= 19.99 but when I scanned the item it scanned the item it was 21.99 so with my 10.00 coupon I got it for 11.99 not bad. You should check your prices because they are lowering alot of toys I was told by a women at the store. Hope this helps

Finally got mine today in the paper. I noticed that the Sorry Sliders game is cheaper in the regular ad for this week at Target than it is in the Toy book. Doesn't that just crack you up!! Obviously I'm going to get now. It's kinda confusing too because the Toy book is valid now at that price as is the weekly ad for $3 cheaper I think it is. I guess I will have to watch when they ring it up.