Black Friday Chat: Saturday October 18 @ 9pm ET

Brad

We're going to try having a scheduled chat in the chat room here on the forum this coming Saturday night. We'll "officially" start it at 9pm ET, but feel free to stop in anytime (even earlier than 9 or later that night) as hopefully it goes on all night as people come and go.

You can get in the chat room by clicking the "FlashChat" link on the left side of the blue bar across the top of every forum page, or just click here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1

To encourage as many people as possible to join us, I'll be giving away some prizes during that chat, including GD backpacks and the extremely popular BF t-shirts.

We didn't have the chat room during last year's BF, so hopefully it gets used a lot this year as it can help take the pressure of the servers instead of constantly refreshing a specific forum thread during busy times.

If you look at the bottom of the forum homepage:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/

You can see at a glance if anyone is in the chat room at any given time. If you are in a chatting mood at any time (regardless of if there is a scheduled chat) and nobody is in the room, feel free to post in the new "I'm in the chat room" thread and it's likely someone will see it and join you.

Awesome! I'm so glad I have this site to come too. My family thinks I'm nuts since I'm already looking at your site...at least I can come here & find some other nuts doing the same things.

Welcome to the Insane Asylum ... I mean, BlackFriday.GottaDeal.com =)

Can't wait!!!! Brad thanks for helping. I feel like this site is my 12 step program to shopping. I am so anxious, I have already had several dreams about getting or NOT getting DB's. BOO!! It's been this way for me since August I can't take it!! I am one of those people that can't sleep like 2 days before. It works out though bc by the time I get to BF I am running on pure adrenaline and have no mercy when it comes to getting my stuff. :) (I am not really that bad)

I don't know how I missed this thread the other day! My boyfriend has to work saturday and I decided to give him an early b-day present tomorrow night, which is going to a laser show set to metallica music. I am paying for him and his friend to go and it starts at 9. I will be home with the kids. I just hope I can get my 6 month old in bed by then and I will come join the chat!