Webkinz on Black Friday?

needanewcamera

Do you think anyone will have Webkinz on sale on BF? My dd and all of my nieces want webkinz this year - i don't know who had them on sale last year (if anyone did) b/c i wasn't looking for them. - i have picked some up on amazon, but i would appreciate any help on where i might find them in stores

Not sure if this was posted before but Limited too has a select few for $5.90 w/ any purchase & no limit.... here's a link for a printable coupon for additional 25% off your entire purchase, also have a few for $11.xx

http://www.limitedtoo.com/webview/?version=fffae25o&utm_source=l2_email_100508&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fffae25o_100508&utm_content=email+nav+webview

I love my Webkinz! I'm 29. And just FYI to Wx4svr, my DH plays with his Webkins too! I have 6, he has 5! So I take a bit off offense at the "women these days comment" LOL Webkinz are fun! I get mine at a garden center near home. Not necessarily the least expensive but they have everyone you could want!! Everyone in my family has them - even my grandmother. She loves to Kinzpost items to everyone!!! Checkout the WebkinzInsider.com website for great info!

Webkinz is a great website/activity for children. But warning to new Webkinz parents - this website is like heroin to children, lol. For the first 6 months I'd literally have to pull my children off the computer. No amount of time was enough on the website, they always wanted more.

But on the upside, it is very educational, well monitored and most of all fun.

Webkinz is a great website/activity for children. But warning to new Webkinz parents - this website is like heroin to children, lol. For the first 6 months I'd literally have to pull my children off the computer. No amount of time was enough on the website, they always wanted more.

But on the upside, it is very educational, well monitored and most of all fun.

For kids? I played on that site for weeks and weeks when my kids weren't on in. We've kind of laid off it for a while now.