xbox 360

• 2 weeks later...
I bought mine at Circuit City less than a month ago. It was $299 and you got the 60GB system, a free $50 value wireless controller, and a free 1600 point card for x-box live (3 months free). I paid $100 of it and my son paid for the rest. (he was saving forever for it. lol)

I'd recommend not getting the arcade version because you're going to need to buy a seperate hard drive (which costs $100) if you want to save any games. Go with the premium version. I got mine on ebay for around $155 (although it was refurbished). Generally, video game consoles don't go on sale. If you get a deal on it, it'll be maybe a free game or a gift card.

I would be hesitant to buy a used one. There are a lot of bugs they are still working out (google "red ring of death XBox360). Just FYI.

I would wait until closer to X-mas, and I'm SURE that a lot of the stores will be doing the bundle packs with games, limited edition stuff, etc. They are as cheap as $199 now, so you may be hard pressed to find actual monetary discounts. I would just try and find the most bang for the buck. My brother works for Circuit City, so I'll ask him and keep ya posted.

I got mine from Dell. I got the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle for $70 off and free shipping. I had been watching for a while and seeing all the discount codes, but everytime I finally found one, it would not work. Apparently they put restrictions on them where they can only be used either 1000 times or, like mine, only 400 times.

I got lucky one day by doing a search for "xbox 360 elite bundle" search and found a new code that I had not seen before. I tried it and it worked. As a matter of fact, mine is being delivered today.

Just keep trying!

I got mine from Dell. I got the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle for $70 off and free shipping. I had been watching for a while and seeing all the discount codes, but everytime I finally found one, it would not work. Apparently they put restrictions on them where they can only be used either 1000 times or, like mine, only 400 times.

I got lucky one day by doing a search for "xbox 360 elite bundle" search and found a new code that I had not seen before. I tried it and it worked. As a matter of fact, mine is being delivered today.

Just keep trying!

Thanks Im going to keep trying.....if you hear anything keep me posted please!

I am also looking for one for Xmas. I have decide the Xbox pro is the best which is the 60 GB. I am sure you have seen the BF ad, but Sears is listing the XBOX 360 PRO for normal price but you get a free wireless controller with it which is valued at about $50. I am sure there will be other promos coming up towards BF and Xmas, but from what has been told to me the prices wont drop, just extras that might come with it.

I just got the Xbox 360 Pro System Bundle $379 w/Free Shipping @ Costco

Bundle Includes:

Xbox 360 Pro System

Xbox 360 Pro Game Console

Wireless Controller

Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable

60GB Detachable Hard Drive

Ethernet Cable

Headset

Xbox Live® Silver

Xbox Live® Gold 30-Day Trial

Extra Wireless Controller <---(thats an extra $49.99)

Lego Indiana Jones

Kung Fu Panda

Xbox Live® Gold 12 Month Membership <---(thats an extra $49.99 alone)

Additional Bonus: Voucher for 3 Xbox Live Arcade Game Downloads:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition™

Catan

Poker Smash

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11318790&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US&s=1

I didnt want to wait anymore I was getting worried since they are becoming harder and harder to fine!! :gdlicklips:

Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle: $169, Pro Bundle: $254, Elite Bundle: $339 Shipped

Posted 11/5/08 in Video Games, Dell Home E-Mail Deal Link to Deal Digg

Dell Home is giving 15% off select items with coupon code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P - this deal will not last long! Free shipping is also included.

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle: $199 - 15% = $169 Shipped

Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle: $299 - 15% = $254 Shipped

Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle - $399 - 15% = $339 Shipped