how much to expect new ipod touch to be on BF?

xxxjaren

Apple just released the new 2G Ipod TOuch in stores for $229, if it is this low of a price already, how much can we expect for it to be during the Black Friday hours.

Give your assumptions for Wal-Mart (i think they had the ipod classic last year)

Target

Best BUY

Circuit City

etc.,etc.

thank you, i really wanna get one.

I was wondering about that as well, if I should just go ahead and get it, or if it would be worth it to wait... it's the one thing that my son has says that he wants.

It is up to you if you want to wait and get it now. It will be the same price as Apple has their prices locked down on all of there products.

They will not be any cheaper. Since Apple just came out with the second generation iPod Touch, they will not have a lower price. That said, Apple has had "last second" BF deals in their retail stores. Last year, I got an Apple TV for $25 off, not much.. but enough to buy. I also got a free Apple Holiday T-Shirt.

Walmart had the older version in the store today on clerance if this helps anyone. I debated on it myself. Not that familar with them so do not know the difference. Does anyone think this will be a big deal of difference to a 10 year old?

I picked up the clearanced nano for my 10 year old from walmart. I think it will be perfect for her and the price was good.

I bought one for myself off walmart.com, 8g for $227 with free site-to-store shipping. They had them so I bought one. I didn't want to wait too long because with my luck I wouldn't be able to find any! They did have the 1st generation for $209, they might clearance them some more for BF. Also the 3rd generation Nanos were clearanced but still more than the new 4th gen. with double the gigs!

companies like Apple and Bose have fixed pricing. That means an authorized retailer cannot undercut the price of another retailer on their goods without permission. Infact, they even need permission to bundle also (free gift cards....use of coupons...etc). This even holds true for clearence.