Toys R Us Buy 2 get 3rd free

racerfan

Its Geoffreys Birthday and the flyer is loaded

In this weeks Toys R Us flyer there are many items that are "buy 2 get 3rd free"

All video games $19.99 and under

All Legos (except Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Spongebob and Bulk)

All Books (excludes leapfrog books, video game strategy guides, mqgazines and comic books)

All Leapfrog Learning Toys (except Leapfrog books, puzzles, games and juvenile items)

Hannah Montana Dolls

Littlest Pet Shop

All Magnetext

Knex

There are a lot more items buy 2 get 3rd free. There are also other items that are just on a good sale. Have Fun everyone,

So I went to the store today and was gonna do the Playskool B2G1 along with the dvd's that are part of the sale. They had none of the tonka ride-ons for $30 that I wanted. They had the $40 ones and the only difference was a steering wheel. I could not bring myself to buy it. So I put back the mr. potatoe head and popper choo choo thing and left. Before I left I checked the dvd's and it was so not worth it. Walmart has the same dvd's for about $11 and the same ones at tru were $16. That's not even deal. They couldn't tell me wether they would get the tonka trucks in before the sale was over. They did have the $30 ones but had one little small spot on the shelf for those so they probably only had 2 of them. They had about 4 shelves for the $40 ones. Of course. I am just having no luck this week with any deals I try to get.

Just got an email too but I can't view the ad. I was planning on going back saturday to see if they had the tonka truck back in stock. But if these doorbuster deals are any good I will be there friday at 3pm. Hopefully they will have that truck so I can do the b2g1 on the playskool.

Just got an email too but I can't view the ad. I was planning on going back saturday to see if they had the tonka truck back in stock. But if these doorbuster deals are any good I will be there friday at 3pm. Hopefully they will have that truck so I can do the b2g1 on the playskool.

This weeks TRU flyer states "Sale prices valid September 21-25"

I got the e-mail too and I hoped someone here had the scoop. All I can make out is the moon sand and the mp3. How frustrating. I have to go today get a b-day gift for someone and I don't know if it's worth waiting till this afternoon when the kids are with me or if I should go now.

Being I don't work for TRU I have no idea. I just know that sometimes their site can take awhile to update. It's really not worth getting all worked up over. lol

I have had go arounds with TRU before and they are notoroious for lacking.... and its just one of those days!!!!!!