The North Face Jackets as low as $32!

BridgeIU

Back Country Outlet is clearing out discontinued colors. Free shipping on orders of $50.

This code takes 50% off the non-sale price. If something is less than 50% off, you can make it half off!

CODE: 37A-1-G0XND

The North Face Denali Jacket - Boys' $35.58 Blue XL only.

The North Face Pumori Fleece Jacket - Women's $39.58

The North Face Logo Full-Zip Sweatshirt - Women's $31.97

The North Face Logo Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt - Men's $31.47 Red XL only

The North Face Khumbu Fleece Jacket - Men's $31.98

There are tons of good deals on this site. I'd definitely check it out if you've got a label-lover. :) My niece is going to love this one: The North Face Jumpin Hoodie Full-Zip Sweatshirt & for only 29.97, I couldn't pass it up. :)

Okay, now that I'm where I can actually submit the order, the code is invalid. :(

ETA - Now it's working but it's not taking an additional discount off the sale prices. I guess I'll just wait and try it later tonight.

It doesn't take additional % off the sale prices. :no: It takes the % off the original price. So, if your jacket is already 50% of more off, it won't take any $ off. I bought 2 jackets. 1 said that the current price was a better deal when I checked out. I WISH it took $ off the sale prices! Now that would be a sale!

One of my jackets is only marked down 10% right now but when I add the code, it's not taking any additional discounts. It was earlier but it's not anymore.

I should have been more specific in my previous post.

I clicked on the chat now to talk with a rep and this is what she said:

"but unfortunately we can not discount north face gear any more then they are already marked down"

So, get it while you can. They must not realize it's working on North Face items...

Edited by kellane26

I received emails today stating that my orders had been canceled. When I called in, the gentleman said that 2 of my 3 items were shipping, just not the third one. He then helped me find the jacket for my son in a different color and is sending that one. I hope it all comes. If it does, and at those prices, I will sing praises about this young man to his company!