Did the happy dance in the coffee creamer aisle last night

AndreaInNC

Funny...I saw it this morning. I do not drink coffee tho and my dh, who does, prefers flavored coffees and vanilla creamer.

I was excited when I found the Pumpkin ice cream in the local freezers. Now that is some good stuff! A pumpkin shake with whipped cream and cinnamon...YUM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't find the pumpkin pie spice creamer anywhere. I would like to try it, what stores usually carry it?

Grocery stores. :razz:

Seriously, though... What state are you in, my grocery store chains aren't yours...

Or go here: http://www.internationaldelight.com/where_to_buy.php to find what grocery stores sell International Delight, the ones that sell the regular flavors are more than likely going to have limited editions.

On a similar note, I had to fight off the urge to dance once I saw that Wal-Mart has started selling apple cider again. Not much longer before they start selling Eggnog...

Maybe it's a Pennsylvania thing, but the grocery stores I frequent have apple cider year round. The price is higher when it's not on sale (during the Fall season), but it is available.

Maybe it's a Pennsylvania thing, but the grocery stores I frequent have apple cider year round. The price is higher when it's not on sale (during the Fall season), but it is available.

we have cider all year, too. I won't pay grocery store prices for it though... If I am going to pay that much I'll buy it straight from the orchard.

Grocery stores. :razz:

Seriously, though... What state are you in, my grocery store chains aren't yours...

Or go here: http://www.internationaldelight.com/where_to_buy.php to find what grocery stores sell International Delight, the ones that sell the regular flavors are more than likely going to have limited editions.

LOL! I should have asked what grocery stores. I did finally find the pumpkin spice creamer at Wal-Mart today, I guess I was just impatient! Now, if only I can find the pumpkin pie flavored Hershey Kisses I've heard about.:yup:

On a similar note, I had to fight off the urge to dance once I saw that Wal-Mart has started selling apple cider again. Not much longer before they start selling Eggnog...

Our WalMart had Eggnogg a week ago. DH had to seriously fight the urge. I think it's disgusting but he loves it!

LOL! I should have asked what grocery stores. I did finally find the pumpkin spice creamer at Wal-Mart today, I guess I was just impatient! Now, if only I can find the pumpkin pie flavored Hershey Kisses I've heard about.:yup:

Target! They are pretty good and I do believe that is the only place that has them.

Target! They are pretty good and I do believe that is the only place that has them.

Yes - they are carried exclusively by Target - and they are so YUMMY! I've gone through two bags! They have candy corn flavored kisses also - they even look like candy corns!

As far as holiday creamers, I am dying to try the caramel apple one - that is the only one I haven't had before. We currently have Peppermint Mocha, Pumpkin Spice & Gingerbread in our fridge. I'm on the lookout for the eggnog flavor, too. Flavored creamers make my morning!

• 2 weeks later...