Am I the only one thinking about doing my Christmas Cards?

ohitsunshine

I have most of my list ready to go. I was looking at mine for the last week saying I am gonna do that next weekend. After election day. So I guess I will be working on them tomorrow, unless I get more kids to babysit as some of the families need rest for those who had husbands as a candidate. Anyway mine will be addressed by Friday and print pictures Friday and Sign them Saturday and just wait to mail them out till BF!!

Guest HoosierShadow

OMG you guys are a riot! But I love being able to post with people who enjoy the holidays so much!

My husband is just no fun! I know in his own way he loves holidays, but he HATES to spend $$ and when I talk about holidays he wants to go another direction!

I want to try and get my own pics of our kids this year and make some photo cards. My only problem is I don't have much natural light in the house, and I want to do it in front of the tree....but we don't put the tree up until Thanksgiving! I have all the camera equipment I need so I REALLY do not want to go to a studio.....

Otherwise, I am all for getting Christmas cards ready NOW!

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are mailed out already...LOL people starting get them on Sat I heard.

:DHouse is completely decorated in side and out, and 98% of the shopping done..actually all the wrapping is done too.... wanted to get all the stuff done since I work full time now, and my time is limited.

Now we have the time to do the fun activites if we want like; cookies, candies, christmas movies, and misc crafts.

Mine are mailed out already...LOL people starting get them on Sat I heard.

:DHouse is completely decorated in side and out, and 98% of the shopping done..actually all the wrapping is done too.... wanted to get all the stuff done since I work full time now, and my time is limited.

Now we have the time to do the fun activites if we want like; cookies, candies, christmas movies, and misc crafts.

Haha, I am there with you! It is nice to have the necessities over and now have fun!

I am disappointed. We have experienced a COLD and a BIG SCRATCH one on each of the faces of my boys in the past week--and so I STILL cannot take the picture that I want to have printed and put inside my already finished cards.....

I don't know how to do photoshop stuff. I mean I can correct red-eye on digital pics, but that is about it. I can't fix a big scratch. :(

Not that it is late, I am just wishing to be done with them, you know.

Good for you jenrein and justjessie99, start the festivities ;) bring on the crafts :D

I am disappointed. We have experienced a COLD and a BIG SCRATCH one on each of the faces of my boys in the past week--and so I STILL cannot take the picture that I want to have printed and put inside my already finished cards.....

I don't know how to do photoshop stuff. I mean I can correct red-eye on digital pics, but that is about it. I can't fix a big scratch. :(

Not that it is late, I am just wishing to be done with them, you know.

Good for you jenrein and justjessie99, start the festivities ;) bring on the crafts :D

I'm sure if you asked real nice.. someone might be able to help you PS a pic. :)

There are a lot of really nice techy people on here. :yup: