Save 30% on Spanx

2kids-3dogs

If you go to target and look at the body shapers, you will find Sara Blakely shapers. They are about $15 for the thigh shapers. They are not called spanx though.

The line at Target is called Assets by Sara Blakely, she is the founder of Spanx. I have worn both and there is no difference in the quality. The line at Target is just as well made and much lower in price.

The line at Target is called Assets by Sara Blakely, she is the founder of Spanx. I have worn both and there is no difference in the quality. The line at Target is just as well made and much lower in price.

Thanks for the info! I've never tried any of these products (not that I haven't needed to, lol) but was wondering if there was something comparable to this Spanx brand. I think I might try these first, only because they are 30% off and I doubt that will happen anytime soon. But THANK YOU for this information and I'll be checking out Target soon! :yup:

I own both the Assets version from Target and the regular Spanx - and I disagree about the quality. I think the actual "Spanx" brand is a much better/higher quality product. The version at Target doesn't "suck you in" nearly as much as the original Spanx. I think you get what you pay for...

I own both the Assets version from Target and the regular Spanx - and I disagree about the quality. I think the actual "Spanx" brand is a much better/higher quality product. The version at Target doesn't "suck you in" nearly as much as the original Spanx. I think you get what you pay for...

Since you own both, could you tell me if they can be worn under a bathing suit without being detected???:D