Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

lol im to the point that im checking like 10 times a day, this is crazy, give us an ad already. my head is gonna explode :fryingpan: :gd_stars::banghead:

instead of spending all that time checking the site, you could be going to your local stores, making friends with the employees, asking if they've seen their store's ad, giving them our site URL or your e-mail address in case they get it, etc... :P

i just post the ads i get, but it's up to people with the ads to actually send them to us ;)

instead of spending all that time checking the site, you could be going to your local stores, making friends with the employees, asking if they've seen their store's ad, giving them our site URL or your e-mail address in case they get it, etc... :P

i just post the ads i get, but it's up to people with the ads to actually send them to us ;)

I have been trying, many of them have them on computer and aren't sending in to printers yet incase they want to change things. I will ask world market next.

lmao i wear my shirt atleast once a week to my sons school, and make it a point to go shopping at walmart and the grocery store the day i wear it. As for ads the only one i might be able to get my hands on is the one that will sue you for posting it. :razz::razz::razz::razz:

If I don't see an ad soon, I am going to have to start taking Prozac just to calm my nerves! 42 days til BF, and 41 til TG, these stores have to know what the sale items are so they can distribute to all their stores. There must be someone we can bribe? :gdclock:

I think that many retailers are holding off on sending their ads out (even to the store managers), because of all the fuss over the ads being leaked early. Dh is a store manager of Black and Decker (put their ad on here one year and believe me it raised a lot of crap), now they don't send the stores their BF sale agendas till around a week before hand.

I also have a friend that this year is a store manager for a certain company (won't name in case she gives me the ad) and she has not received any word at all yet about their sales.

I'm with all of you though, I want one NOW!!!! It's starting to drive me nuts! I was doing great and going to get through DD's b-day (Oct 23) and Halloween, then worry about BF. But after watching those videos that BigJimSlade posted of previous BF's it was on! Just watching all that mad rush made it all come crashing back!!

I'm trying to keep calm about it. It's a little hard, but I'll manage (42 days until Black Friday is nothing to me; I've waited much longer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl to get released)

You and all the Wii owners that stood in line for the Wii when it first came out! My pre-order for that game was moved back so many times that the Wii had been passed down to the younger boy (older one bought himself a used 360) by the time we got it!

I was doing good... until I got my Christmas Club check yesterday. Now, I've got this $ and I want to start looking at the ads! :D

You and me both. But mine came from the IRS! We filed an extension this year due to DD being in the hospital for a month when taxes were due. So, we just got our income tax check and our stimulus check back a few weeks ago! I've got money burning a hole in my pocket!! :yup::razz:

LOL Ok when I said I'd even take an ad from a store we dont have around here I was only kidding!! No Harbor Freights (or whatever that was) around here BUT at least the ads are finally starting to trickle out!

Not to much longer guys!!!

Hey Brad I was serious about that tshirt. You have no idea how crappy my birthday ended up being. :( (someone call out the pity party police!!) It started with a death in the family and ended with my father not even calling me (and it was HIS birthday also!!!) He just was to busy with his new family to care about me. :(

The only thing that could possibly make me feel better is the Target ad and a tshirt. lol

I didn't think I was antsy. Turns out I am! My brother just sent me an email saying they got a memo in the press room to watch for the upcoming BF ads to print in the next couple weeks. He's pretty sure they'll have them by the beginning of Nov.

I didn't think I was antsy. Turns out I am! My brother just sent me an email saying they got a memo in the press room to watch for the upcoming BF ads to print in the next couple weeks. He's pretty sure they'll have them by the beginning of Nov.

Now you have me super antsy!!!! I can't wait until they start rolling in! Harbor Freight was so exciting to see but now they made me really want a store I actually shop at!