childrens place?

ok i was hoping some ofu cold tell me when they will have some good sales. my son starts kinder this sept, and i want to get some good deals at childrens place , i got a gift card there for his birthday and i have a coupon. so not sure if i should hold out or just go now.

the stores im looking to go to are the gap, childrens place,old nay, they are right here by my house in one strip mall. so its easy for me to stop on the way home. but i dont usally shop there unless i have a good deal or coupon and stuff. thanks

online they have a 15% off Coupon Code: FA78 that Expires: 9/2/08

You'd have to go into the stores to look @ the summer clearance. If you're good on estimating his size(s) for next season, you could make out very well right now by buying & leaving in the closet.

the Summer stuff is real cheap right now. I you can wait a little while they will start marking down the back to school stuff in Oct/Nov and then a total winter clearance will be in February.

I always shop in July/August for the next Summer and Feb/March for the next Winter. There is always a 20% off coupon floating around to make the deals even better. Happy Shopping

ok i stoped by tonight cause i had a bad day at work. to i had the 15% off and a 30 gift card. so i looked arround nothing was on sale that i would think was a sale. no summer stuff really. but i did get my soon to be kinder child and my last one (my baby). two pairs and jeans and two shirts on rack with long sleeves . was i think 48.00 something like that he taked me into trying for a card i said i wont get it i have my thing flaged due to the identy theft two wks ago. lol anyway he siad ill give ya 30% off either way . i was like ok . didnt get the card but got % off and with the gift card the two outfits cost me .22 lmao lol that was the best i think i ever did. lol

then i walked to yankee got two candles i had some money left on my card i got for my birthday so the two cost me 26.00 lg candles

then i walked down to the gap. ohh boy this was gonna be the big one. ( so i thought)

ds 4 pairs of jeans off the sale rack and ds5 one pair of swooshies. and 4 shirts . with coupon i paid 83.00 woohoo. so they both have so far 3 full sets and i still have some in the closet i got end of last yr i have to go threw.

then i took a walk to nyco. for me heheh 78.00 6 or 7 tops after post card 30.00 off i paid 48.00 great night for me . since i was not planning . just needed a night out after a bad bad day at work. only to find out hubby got my aol act terminated after 11 yrs . all my info and bills and what ever medical i had saved in email for my son . man was i mad so now this is my new sn one that i hate but my friend mike said do it do it. so i did. for laughs. so i was loves3o now hotcourgar40 lol ohh well .. thanks all for your help now i have to find good deals on sneakers . i do have the 10 to jcpenny ill see what i can find there,. need socks and underware and im done .

ok i stoped by tonight cause i had a bad day at work. to i had the 15% off and a 30 gift card. so i looked arround nothing was on sale that i would think was a sale. no summer stuff really. but i did get my soon to be kinder child and my last one (my baby). two pairs and jeans and two shirts on rack with long sleeves . was i think 48.00 something like that he taked me into trying for a card i said i wont get it i have my thing flaged due to the identy theft two wks ago. lol anyway he siad ill give ya 30% off either way . i was like ok . didnt get the card but got % off and with the gift card the two outfits cost me .22 lmao lol that was the best i think i ever did. lol

then i walked to yankee got two candles i had some money left on my card i got for my birthday so the two cost me 26.00 lg candles

then i walked down to the gap. ohh boy this was gonna be the big one. ( so i thought)

ds 4 pairs of jeans off the sale rack and ds5 one pair of swooshies. and 4 shirts . with coupon i paid 83.00 woohoo. so they both have so far 3 full sets and i still have some in the closet i got end of last yr i have to go threw.

then i took a walk to nyco. for me heheh 78.00 6 or 7 tops after post card 30.00 off i paid 48.00 great night for me . since i was not planning . just needed a night out after a bad bad day at work. only to find out hubby got my aol act terminated after 11 yrs . all my info and bills and what ever medical i had saved in email for my son . man was i mad so now this is my new sn one that i hate but my friend mike said do it do it. so i did. for laughs. so i was loves3o now hotcourgar40 lol ohh well .. thanks all for your help now i have to find good deals on sneakers . i do have the 10 to jcpenny ill see what i can find there,. need socks and underware and im done .

finish line sent me an email that they have kids sneakers for $35. there are always coupons floating around so you can probably make out good.

ty for the heads up on the sneakers. i went threw there closet tonight cause the power went out . so they tried on everything . so many things are still big on then cause my kids never grow. so with what i got yesterday and had . ds5 has 9 outfits and like 8 extra shirts. ordered him some sneakers on line last night and he has a new pair he just fit in to and will out grow soon. so only need underware and socks for him and im done.

ds9 my skinny minni,he has 7 outfits . and like 5 extra shirts. and new socks and ordered him sneakers last night on line. he was cute he says i want dcs mom. i was like umm k. he says how much are they? i said why? he said what ever is cheepier is fine . awwwwwww .. so cute.

so he got vans from khols . lol. so all he needs is underware. and im done woohoo. ohh wait he did ask me if he can get a nice neckless.lol.. his birthday is sept 6 so i will get him a cool one. lol

now my ds16 well 17 on sept 4 he is gonna cost me. only wears dickies lol and certain type shirts he finds online . grrr gonna have to look into that one.