gymnastic leotards

JennG

Does anyone know of any website to find gymnastic leotards at a very cheap price. I have looked and I am coming up empty. I went to a dance store and ended up sending $30.00 on each one. UGH! I need my girls to have more then one each but I am not having good luck finding them online or offline! Any help would be great...

Thanks

for practice would walmart tights or target be OK? they're not exactly gymnastic leotards, but that's what my daughter uses for ice skating but I bought her one pair of the expensive ones for when she was in a performance. you could also check a second-hand store I see tap shoes in there all the time. when I was looking I couldn't find them cheaper online.

AMAZON!! I checked all over online, and found the best price on amazon. I think I spent $18 total for the one we got. Wal-Mart and Target typically carry a few, mostly only in pink or black. I was also able to find a few at Toys R Us. (price range $15-$20)

But Amazon was the best place for a variety of colors (we needed blue and they were the cheapest and only place we could find a blue leotard).

Hope this helps!

(these are "practice" leotards, though...not show)

Edited by tntsmomie

Well, since I posted earlier, I've been checking the thread. Several of you said to check eBay...so I went to check on finding some cute, fun ones for DD. We won an incredibly cute lavendar colored one on Monday, and it arrived today! $7.24 total. Can't beat that!!

Thanks for the tip. Now I'm hooked on eBay leotards. :D