Black Friday Video & Photo Thread

bigjimslade

Hello everyone! I just thought I would post some BF videos on here for the newbies to see what they are in for and us vets to laugh at what we get our selfs into each year.

Lesson of the day: If you get in a stampede (which you will) remember to cover your face and roll to the side. Also make sure you glue your wig on. No one likes to trample animals.

Warning: Some of the videos may not be office safe or safe for kids.

Oldie But a Goodie

....And The rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDeBbsM0tM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6tBSavL0a8

I would be here all night posting videos but I wont. Please feel free to share your own favorite photos or videos.

Edited by bigjimslade
replaced a bad YT link

• 1 month later...

:lolrun::gdclap::g_dance::clapping::woot2::multi::thumbsup::gdrunner::trampolin::gd_purple:greenappl:holiday08

Ok, I wasn't all excited yet, but after watching all that I am!!!

Those videos make me realize more than ever that we are all crazy. Ok, we need help!

**BFSA meetings will now officially be held in the chat room at 8pm on Friday nights** :rotflol:

Edited by SuperMommy

:lolrun::gdclap::g_dance::clapping::woot2::multi::thumbsup::gdrunner::trampolin::gd_purple:greenappl:holiday08

Ok, I wasn't all excited yet, but after watching all that I am!!!

Those videos make me realize more than ever that we are all crazy. Ok, we need help!

**BFSA meetings will now officially be held in the chat room at 8pm on Friday nights** :rotflol:

8pm what time zone? There are 7 times zones that cover the US.

question:

how come most people are just running and not grabbing a shopping cart? How would you carry a bulky item or a whole bunch of medium items to the front?

also, if you get a ticket at BB, is it necessary to run for it?

and finally.......do all BB have ticket system?

Thanks ! (newbie)

question:

how come most people are just running and not grabbing a shopping cart? How would you carry a bulky item or a whole bunch of medium items to the front?

I think the main thing is "claiming" the item(s) and then they worry about getting it to the front of the store later, lol.

question:

also, if you get a ticket at BB, is it necessary to run for it?

and finally.......do all BB have ticket system?

Thanks ! (newbie)

If this is your first BF you'll understand why most don't grab a cart! You can barely get through the crowds with just your body in tow. So, carts are extremely hard to navigate. You will end up missing alot of other items. Best bet if you want a large item that isn't a ticket item is to take someone along that's not wanting much if anything at all and have them bring the cart.

• 4 weeks later...
Every year, we have to have our annual Past BF Photos thread! I can't believe we haven't started one yet... so here we are! Lets see em! I don't have any because A) I left my camera at home last year and B) I was too cold to get my cell phone out to snap some pics. lol. Bring em' on!